Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
so Tommy what up?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Anybody saw the new TWD epi ? :zomg
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yes, it was meh.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yes, it was meh.
It was normal I guess, I expected more ...

Lol Carl is so stupid :XD dat risking ... I was so like "wait you really are sleeping next to Rick who can die and turn any second?" You think they will find the rest of the group? Oh and also Judith is not dead god dammit :arf
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I've read the comics until the next chapter or so, so I know how it'll continue :D

Carl is just an idiot. And the actor is terrible but wtv, it's a kid.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I've read the comics until the next chapter or so, so I know how it'll continue :D

Carl is just an idiot. And the actor is terrible but wtv, it's a kid.
"He got my shoe, but not me :arf lol I really REALLY HOPE they find Carol :scry pleaaaaaaaaaaaase
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I loved it too.

Basically just because of the "Shane taught me." line, which had me cracking up! :lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Carl: ¨Do you remember Shane?¨

Me: ¨Yeah, you shot his dead body, dumbass¨ :lmao
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I loved that scene when Carl was acting all cool and wanted to open the door so dramaticly but when he hit it he just fell down :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That episode was kind of underwhelming
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I was sincerely hoping carl would kick the bucket, but too bad i suppose. Also finally got to see what happened to Michonne in the past. Never thought she was a mother type. I wonder if her and Rick will have a reunion smex
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
that was hinted in the last season, when she cried holding Judith

I like how, once in a while, the story goes like ¨oh yeah, the characters have backstory¨
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
omg why you just think about sex? :nah but anyway I hope Carl and Daryl will have some :zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Oh Kat... :fail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top