so Tommy what up?
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer too.so Tommy what up?


It was normal I guess, I expected more ...Yes, it was meh.
dat risking ... I was so like "wait you really are sleeping next to Rick who can die and turn any second?" You think they will find the rest of the group? Oh and also Judith is not dead god dammit 

I've read the comics until the next chapter or so, so I know how it'll continue
Carl is just an idiot. And the actor is terrible but wtv, it's a kid.
lol I really REALLY HOPE they find Carol
pleaaaaaaaaaaaasei really loved it. idc what you conformists thinkAnybody saw the new TWD epi ?![]()




but anyway I hope Carl and Daryl will have some 
omg why you just think about sex?but anyway I hope Carl and Daryl will have some
wtfomg why you just think about sex?but anyway I hope Carl and Daryl will have some

