She watched too much Kuroko.
She watched too much Kuroko.

But you doYou don't watch PoT though
or didyeah I know :/ you got meI do, but we're not talking about me.
but anyways as long as everybody knows that im a SUPER fan of Daryl x Carol it was obvious I meant her 
wtf u never watched purincessu of tennisu?!I think Hardy meant PoT
Just kidding I dont even know wtf it is ^^
noo, ooooooooh lulu why change avy? the last one was so goooooodwtf u never watched purincessu of tennisu?!

She doesn't watch anime nor read manga.wtf u never watched purincessu of tennisu?!
haha funny how you always answer questions about meShe doesn't watch anime nor read manga.
... but I do watch anime 

we winwe play you guys on thursday....![]()
I hope you gonna watch 
pffff did you expect a win? pfffFUCK we are losing 3:1 Im watching hockey now ! ROOT FOR US !
---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------
What the actual fuck 1:7 T_T
omg stop making kuroko cry!What else did I reply?
No you don't, just Kuroko :/
:l
Nono I watch Kurokom, Nagi no Asukara, Nisekoi, Super Sonico and one more I dont remember the nameWhat else did I reply?
No you don't, just Kuroko :/

Haha I was so sure that you would come and say itreminds me of Czech vs Sweden
![]()
you didnt let me down 