Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
She watched too much Kuroko.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
OH MY GOD ! HOLY SHIT :lmao

ofc I meant Carol
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I think Hardy meant PoT :derp

Just kidding I dont even know wtf it is ^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You don't watch PoT though
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I do, but we're not talking about me.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I do, but we're not talking about me.
yeah I know :/ you got me :toc but anyways as long as everybody knows that im a SUPER fan of Daryl x Carol it was obvious I meant her :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
we play you guys on thursday....:plot
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
we play you guys on thursday....:plot
we win :kukuku I hope you gonna watch :arf

---------- Post added February 13, 2014 at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was February 12, 2014 at 07:53 AM ----------

LETS WIN !!
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kaaaat, wassup?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
FUCK we are losing 3:1 Im watching hockey now ! ROOT FOR US !

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

What the actual fuck 1:7 T_T
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
FUCK we are losing 3:1 Im watching hockey now ! ROOT FOR US !

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

What the actual fuck 1:7 T_T
pffff did you expect a win? pfff

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

What else did I reply?

No you don't, just Kuroko :/



:l
omg stop making kuroko cry!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What else did I reply?

No you don't, just Kuroko :/
Nono I watch Kurokom, Nagi no Asukara, Nisekoi, Super Sonico and one more I dont remember the name :p


:lmao reminds me of Czech vs Sweden

:rofl
Haha I was so sure that you would come and say it :blush you didnt let me down :squish
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top