Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

well episode 12 atm, when roy joined the team.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

but i can hear how dumb u look :/
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

But it's dark, how would you know it's true D:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

wtf?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

Since you've visited my thread so faithfully, I decided to drop by in your thread as well, but your thread title is rather... confusing.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

Since you've visited my thread so faithfully, I decided to drop by in your thread as well, but your thread title is rather... confusing.
How is it confusing? :o
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

well "see" and "sound"; not really the same sense
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

well "see" and "sound"; not really the same sense
What he said. Shouldn't it be "look"?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

No, it's correct this way xD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

Well, whatever you say then. I still don't really approve.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

Haha, nice title.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

What do you do for a living, atm?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

What do you do for a living, atm?
I'm one of those annoying bitches on the street who wants to recruit you to support a charity and stuff.

Currently running campaign's for KiKa (for children with cancer), but we get other charities from time to time too.
Other than that, I make people's homework and assignment, plus freelance graphic designing.

:nod
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

Oh jeesus, I was considering apply for that shit just yesterday. They pay not so bad, plus provision, but you'd have to travel from town to town in your region or something.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

Oh jeesus, I was considering apply for that shit just yesterday. They pay not so bad, plus provision, but you'd have to travel from town to town in your region or something.
Yeah, we have 5 establishments in the country I think, but it's well divided.

We only visit places in Limburg, travel expenses are covered if you travel by public transportation, but you can get a bonus if you drive people to their places. (with a set amount of rules). It's a fun job, I've been working there for a year now, although I was inactive for the past 5 months or so.

I do a lot of administrative work there, I'm a pool-captain so I get to train newbies, do application interviews and everything. I recruited a lot of friends to work there too, which a lot do now, so there's always after-hour parties at work and stuff. Great stuff.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

We have that shit in the UK, its worse though. You have a target that you need to reach daily or you are let go of. In the summer it use to be 5 phone payments and 10 signatures per day. There is a large turnover because of this.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

We have that shit in the UK, its worse though. You have a target that you need to reach daily or you are let go of. In the summer it use to be 5 phone payments and 10 signatures per day. There is a large turnover because of this.
Yeah that's what I thought also, that there are some quotas to reach. And I just don't see myself doing the approaching people thing...

But then again, Xadyu does it. Kinda the shy kid that sits in the corner and doesn't talk. So making me considering it again, somehow.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

We have that shit in the UK, its worse though. You have a target that you need to reach daily or you are let go of. In the summer it use to be 5 phone payments and 10 signatures per day. There is a large turnover because of this.
New people get a Three-Day Trial, they have to reach 3/4 people on each of those days otherwise they don't even get to start, they get paid for those days though.
But then again, there's also conditions of the place/weather etc, so we're pretty flexible at some moments.

I have the same shit, one day I have 7 people, the other day just 3. We only do it in public places btw, no door-to-door or phone stuff.
Yeah that's what I thought also, that there are some quotas to reach. And I just don't see myself doing the approaching people thing...

But then again, Xadyu does it. Kinda the shy kid that sits in the corner and doesn't talk. So making me considering it again, somehow.
Approaching people is definitely hard in the beginning, you've got to be careful of not doing a selective run either, just approach everyone.

I'm a pretty good debater and I love discussions, so this work is perfect for me, the only trouble is indeed that shy side.
Buuuuuut, I'm the opposite of shy right now. Before I started last year, I just randomly started talking with people in long train-rides or just on the street.
Acting all fake happy and nice and shit. Really worked, because I don't really give a fuck anymore.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..

So you are saying you are like a different person now or something? Why didn't you come to Düsseldorf, you bastard. Now I'm really curious what tough life did to you lol
 
Top