Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..
well episode 12 atm, when roy joined the team.
well episode 12 atm, when roy joined the team.
Ah, yeah, he's got the strength already?well episode 12 atm, when roy joined the team.
but i can hear how dumb u look :/

His stupidity is astounding sometimes.But it's dark, how would you know it's true D:

How is it confusing?Since you've visited my thread so faithfully, I decided to drop by in your thread as well, but your thread title is rather... confusing.

What he said. Shouldn't it be "look"?well "see" and "sound"; not really the same sense
I'm one of those annoying bitches on the street who wants to recruit you to support a charity and stuff.What do you do for a living, atm?

Yeah, we have 5 establishments in the country I think, but it's well divided.Oh jeesus, I was considering apply for that shit just yesterday. They pay not so bad, plus provision, but you'd have to travel from town to town in your region or something.
Yeah that's what I thought also, that there are some quotas to reach. And I just don't see myself doing the approaching people thing...We have that shit in the UK, its worse though. You have a target that you need to reach daily or you are let go of. In the summer it use to be 5 phone payments and 10 signatures per day. There is a large turnover because of this.
New people get a Three-Day Trial, they have to reach 3/4 people on each of those days otherwise they don't even get to start, they get paid for those days though.We have that shit in the UK, its worse though. You have a target that you need to reach daily or you are let go of. In the summer it use to be 5 phone payments and 10 signatures per day. There is a large turnover because of this.
Approaching people is definitely hard in the beginning, you've got to be careful of not doing a selective run either, just approach everyone.Yeah that's what I thought also, that there are some quotas to reach. And I just don't see myself doing the approaching people thing...
But then again, Xadyu does it. Kinda the shy kid that sits in the corner and doesn't talk. So making me considering it again, somehow.