Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Try being one for the second time in a row...

I hope Xadyu followed protocol and made it random or I'm going to kill him.
Evil is da mafia.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD

i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

can we not use character names when voting...no idea who is going for whom... Whys there a 3c bang train? Reminds of how i almsot died day 1. started by kat as well.. wtf woman
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

That's 3 on 3c why him?
Oh shit, I didnt actually realise he had so many. It was mainly a joke because raditz...is a dick. I'll change it later.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

not really

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
he goes against raditz to save songohan,so >>> good father

noob ...broly >>> everyone
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

That's 3 on 3c why him?
Oh shit, I didnt actually realise he had so many. It was mainly a joke because raditz...is a dick. I'll change it later.
Wait wtf are you on about? 3 votes? I just made it the second vote.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
It's not my fault you are failure that could not come out of your fathers shadow.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

can we not use character names when voting...no idea who is going for whom... Whys there a 3c bang train? Reminds of how i almsot died day 1. started by kat as well.. wtf woman
yeah I said that 573895959 times but they wouldnt listen and still use the fucking character names >_>
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

can we not use character names when voting...no idea who is going for whom... Whys there a 3c bang train? Reminds of how i almsot died day 1. started by kat as well.. wtf woman
Not sure why people do that at the start of each game...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

he goes against raditz to save songohan,so >>> good father

noob ...broly >>> everyone
Everyone in the last saga pretty much rapes Broly.

Goku left his house for years just because he wanted to train. He preferred staying death than living with his family. Who took care of Gohan? ME.

He's a terrible father, screw it.

It's not my fault you are failure that could not come out of your fathers shadow.
Bitch I'm technically God.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Everyone in the last saga pretty much rapes Broly.

Goku left his house for years just because he wanted to train. He preferred staying death than living with his family. Who took care of Gohan? ME.

He's a terrible father, screw it.
Whining child. You are corrupted by your human attachments. You are a failure of a saiyan.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Whining child. You are corrupted by your human attachments. You are a failure of a saiyan.
...but I'm a Namekian :oh

It was cooler when I was a Demon instead of a Snail alien btw.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Try being one for the second time in a row...

I hope Xadyu followed protocol and made it random or I'm going to kill him.
You saying you are regular townie again?

Evil is da mafia.
o?

Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
BM!!!

That's 3 on 3c why him?
because Raditz is the first villain to appear in DB and he's a douche and child kidnapper =(
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I better not vote for 3c, he was so mad when I killed him last game :amuse
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

...but I'm a Namekian :oh

It was cooler when I was a Demon instead of a Snail alien btw.
Hahaha I thought you were gohan. I didnt look at your avatar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top