Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

But its her first game no ? so prolly she just doesnt know how the things are ^^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
8 of 12 votes.
3c 3x (Kat/Freeza , Imperium/Goku, Evil3ye/Bulma)
Evil3ye 2x (Tapion/Digitaldude, Lawlett-kun/Trunks)
Digitaldude 1x (Videl/Sakura_Saluja)
Gnut 1x (Broly/Mazino)
Imperium 1x (Hardy/Piccolo)

12 hours left until end of Day 1
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

No. It's bad enough having this shit twice, but this time I wont be lynched because of dd or niichans illogical arguments again. Time to go on the front foot.

Who do you have your eyes on so far?
OK, cool. Still come back to our fleet brother. I will steal your child once more if I have to.

No one in particular. Can't fault people for voting me either since I pretty much suggested just ganging up on a random player xD

If sakura comes and says she's (Townie), it'll draw attention to all you 3 plain townies as it seems perhaps odd that there are so many. But Evil's theory on her perhaps being Noble/Politician could suit.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

OK, cool. Still come back to our fleet brother. I will steal your child once more if I have to.

No one in particular. Can't fault people for voting me either since I pretty much suggested just ganging up on a random player xD

If sakura comes and says she's (Townie), it'll draw attention to all you 3 plain townies as it seems perhaps odd that there are so many. But Evil's theory on her perhaps being Noble/Politician could suit.
Restless Spirit is also a possibility. It goes with the "power of just voting" comments.

I don't really mind chaning my vote from you to someone else, as for now I don't see you as more suspicious than anyone else, just lacking a real suspect yet.

Farfalla said almost nothing, Hardy said too little, so did gnut, niichan and Mazino.

It might be one of those who cooperated the least, but as it's the second vote, I prefer being more careful there.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Who didn't cooperate?

There's no way Sakura is a normal townie. She either has a role without an activity, or doesn't know what to claim.

Edit: or a role with a voting ability, we'll see.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Who didn't cooperate?

There's no way Sakura is a normal townie. She either has a role without an activity, or doesn't know what to claim.
And how are you so sure of this?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Obviously, I can't say I'm sure of her nor her possible roles. It's just the way she expresses herself. She always talks in a ¨wide¨ way when she refers about her role.

In my role there was not any ability neither so does that mean I can only vote? :0 :/....
Omg this is so hard to explain in English.

Usually, no one gets explanations about roles in the PM unless it's a complex or new role. This post is kinda hinting that she thinks we get explanations. Therefore, she did get an explanation and she does have a role.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Cuz he is the biggest smartass :hip :derp

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Obviously, I can't say I'm sure of her nor her possible roles. It's just the way she expresses herself. She always talks in a ¨wide¨ way when she refers about her role.



Omg this is so hard to explain in English.

Usually, no one gets explanations about roles in the PM unless it's a complex or new role. This post is kinda hinting that she thinks we get explanations. Therefore, she did get an explanation and she does have a role.
Tom did send explanations about roles this time :notsure you didnt get any ?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I did, but what kind of explanation can he give to ¨normal townie¨?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Well maybe about that there are possibility of them being DM sleeper or whatnot ? or u think he wouldnt mention it ?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

What?

Of course he's not going to PM the DM saying he's the DM.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Obviously, I can't say I'm sure of her nor her possible roles. It's just the way she expresses herself. She always talks in a ¨wide¨ way when she refers about her role.
I thought she was a rookie.... Are you mistaking her for sakura-aneki?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Cuz he is the biggest smartass :hip :derp

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------



Tom did send explanations about roles this time :notsure you didnt get any ?
no discussing pm.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Well maybe about that there are possibility of them being DM sleeper or whatnot ? or u think he wouldnt mention it ?
Explanations are just copy-pasterino from the role overview in the rules thread for the respective role..............................................
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

pls next time mmore dots ......................................................................................................................
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I am Raditz and always mad and angry, but this time I choose to show my softer side which I only would show my intimate friends.
That actually happenned in BT2

I thought she was a rookie.... Are you mistaking her for sakura-aneki?
I'm not. I'm saying ¨always¨ as in this game.

Explain it in Spanish then.
Ok, I think I nailed it in English though.

La manera en la que se expresa en esa frase indica que piensa que recibimos explicaciones. Dudo que un normal townie haya recibido un PM explicando su rol, no hay nada que explicar. Si lo que digo está bien, recibió un PM con un rol que requería una explicación, y por lo tanto ella no es vainilla. O nos está ocultando algo, o está siendo confusa sin querer (probablemente por ser nueva en el juego).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top