Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
6 of 12 votes.

3c 2x (Kat/Freeza , Imperium/Goku)
Evil3ye 1x (Tapion/Digitaldude)
Digitaldude 1x (Videl/Sakura_Saluja)
Gnut 1x (Broly/Mazino)
Imperium 1x (Hardy/Piccolo)

*I will wait xadyu to see how many hours we have this day
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
7 of 12 votes.
3c 3x (Kat/Freeza , Imperium/Goku, Evil3ye/Bulma)
Evil3ye 1x (Tapion/Digitaldude)
Digitaldude 1x (Videl/Sakura_Saluja)
Gnut 1x (Broly/Mazino)
Imperium 1x (Hardy/Piccolo)

*I will wait xadyu to see how many hours we have this day
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

ugh, is that really a wise choice? :s
3c? I don't know, it's random for now. Just wanting to pressure him a little, to draw something or somebody out.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I better not vote for 3c, he was so mad when I killed him last game :amuse
Nah, it's not so bad dying early as late for me personally. Early you're not as invested in the game xD

Btw I'm not a Badass this game either or you would be challenged already =(

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
Haha, I see what you did there :heh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

mmh not a bad idea I guess. I just can't vote for him though, he would ban me otherwise :lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

mmh not a bad idea I guess. I just can't vote for him though, he would ban me otherwise :lmao
I said you can vote me.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

The 3c stuff is silly so far. Can we begin actually trying to find mafia?

Who has a night role?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Nah, it's not so bad dying early as late for me personally. Early you're not as invested in the game xD

Btw I'm not a Badass this game either or you would be challenged already =(
So I can vote for you? :heh

What a shame, I was looking forward to that x'D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I am Raditz and always mad and angry, but this time I choose to show my softer side which I only would show my intimate friends.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

The 3c stuff is silly so far. Can we begin actually trying to find mafia?

Who has a night role?
Haha. Let them do what they want.

I'll repeat I have one.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

:notsure that almost sounds like you want the vote
I do not, but this early in the game I don't care enough to go all emo over a few silly bandwagon votes. I get more butthurt later in the game when people manipulate and draw false conclusions xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I don't feel like I can trust you yet =/ Maybe you will get my vote later, it's no fun if you don't get butthurt \o
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I don't feel like I can trust you yet =/ Maybe you will get my vote later, it's no fun if you don't get butthurt \o
What a stupid statement. Of course you wouldn't trust me yet. Would you trust anyone yet? LOL.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

The 3c stuff is silly so far. Can we begin actually trying to find mafia?

Who has a night role?
Night roles :
-3c
-Kat

Plain townies:
-DD
-Sakura Saluja (?)

No night roles:
-gnut

Roles:
-Mazino


PS: I dunno if its good to go for Nuno lol, my vote was just random :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Haha. Let them do what they want.

I'll repeat I have one.
We heard you the first time. Anything else you can add?

My role is ok, I guess. It's not so bad, but it is nothing to die for either. It is an old role, and it's the first time I have it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

What a stupid statement. Of course you wouldn't trust me yet. Would you trust anyone yet? LOL.
No, I was referring to your statement about not caring to get killed early on. I'm guessing you're the bomb possibly :')
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Night roles :
-3c
-Kat

Plain townies:
-DD
-Sakura Saluja (?)

No night roles:
-gnut

Roles:
-Mazino


PS: I dunno if its good to go for Nuno lol, my vote was just random :XD
Didn't Imp say something about normal Townie... or was that referred to digital's claim? Please clarify.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

We heard you the first time. Anything else you can add?

My role is ok, I guess. It's not so bad, but it is nothing to die for either. It is an old role, and it's the first time I have it.
Not really. I'm not going to reveal my role no matter what today. You guys can keep "poking me". My role can be very useful, that's all I'm going to say.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

No, I was referring to your statement about not caring to get killed early on. I'm guessing you're the bomb possibly :')
No I'm not bomb. I said I have night role noob.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top