- Joined
- Nov 24, 2008
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 358
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE
6 of 12 votes.
3c 2x (Kat/Freeza , Imperium/Goku)
Evil3ye 1x (Tapion/Digitaldude)
Digitaldude 1x (Videl/Sakura_Saluja)
Gnut 1x (Broly/Mazino)
Imperium 1x (Hardy/Piccolo)
*I will wait xadyu to see how many hours we have this day
Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB
Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home![]()
1st Sakura what did you mean by :
There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o
2nd I have a night role![]()
3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz
Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu
Not really.
Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
*I will wait xadyu to see how many hours we have this day






that almost sounds like you want the vote