Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE
But its her first game no ? so prolly she just doesnt know how the things are ^^
But its her first game no ? so prolly she just doesnt know how the things are ^^
lolwut.Fucks sake just kill me then I don't care.
lolwut.
Vengeful?
Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB
Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home![]()
1st Sakura what did you mean by :
There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o
2nd I have a night role![]()
3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz
Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu
Not really.
Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.
Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.
So, Vote kill 3c?![]()
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
OK, cool. Still come back to our fleet brother. I will steal your child once more if I have to.No. It's bad enough having this shit twice, but this time I wont be lynched because of dd or niichans illogical arguments again. Time to go on the front foot.
Who do you have your eyes on so far?
Restless Spirit is also a possibility. It goes with the "power of just voting" comments.OK, cool. Still come back to our fleet brother. I will steal your child once more if I have to.
No one in particular. Can't fault people for voting me either since I pretty much suggested just ganging up on a random player xD
If sakura comes and says she's (Townie), it'll draw attention to all you 3 plain townies as it seems perhaps odd that there are so many. But Evil's theory on her perhaps being Noble/Politician could suit.
And how are you so sure of this?Who didn't cooperate?
There's no way Sakura is a normal townie. She either has a role without an activity, or doesn't know what to claim.
Omg this is so hard to explain in English.In my role there was not any ability neither so does that mean I can only vote? :0 :/....

Tom did send explanations about roles this timeObviously, I can't say I'm sure of her nor her possible roles. It's just the way she expresses herself. She always talks in a ¨wide¨ way when she refers about her role.
Omg this is so hard to explain in English.
Usually, no one gets explanations about roles in the PM unless it's a complex or new role. This post is kinda hinting that she thinks we get explanations. Therefore, she did get an explanation and she does have a role.
you didnt get any ?I thought she was a rookie.... Are you mistaking her for sakura-aneki?Obviously, I can't say I'm sure of her nor her possible roles. It's just the way she expresses herself. She always talks in a ¨wide¨ way when she refers about her role.
Explain it in Spanish then.Omg this is so hard to explain in English.
no discussing pm.Cuz he is the biggest smartass![]()
---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------
Tom did send explanations about roles this timeyou didnt get any ?
Explanations are just copy-pasterino from the role overview in the rules thread for the respective role..............................................Well maybe about that there are possibility of them being DM sleeper or whatnot ? or u think he wouldnt mention it ?
That actually happenned in BT2I am Raditz and always mad and angry, but this time I choose to show my softer side which I only would show my intimate friends.
I'm not. I'm saying ¨always¨ as in this game.I thought she was a rookie.... Are you mistaking her for sakura-aneki?
Ok, I think I nailed it in English though.Explain it in Spanish then.
No.Explain it in Spanish then.