Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE
I said spanish not portuguese!
I said spanish not portuguese!
What is this pidgin Spanish?That actually happenned in BT2
I'm not. I'm saying ¨always¨ as in this game.
Ok, I think I nailed it in English though.
La manera en la que se expresa en esa frase indica que piensa que recibimos explicaciones. Dudo que un normal townie haya recibido un PM explicando su rol, no hay nada que explicar. Si lo que digo está bien, recibió un PM con un rol que requería una explicación, y por lo tanto ella no es vainilla. O nos está ocultando algo, o está siendo confusa sin querer (probablemente por ser nueva en el juego).
You bastardI said spanish not portuguese!

You can always translate itWhat is this pidgin Spanish?


Haku knew, so I guess you are told.Is Jesus a plain townie role? or are you told you are Jesus?
Sorry, Impy is just too convincingKeep the posts in English guys.

I am either plain or death miller then.How is it cheating?
It's just not allowed in the general rules of the Community.
Haku knew, so I guess you are told.
Sorry, Impy is just too convincing![]()
why no sleeper?I am either plain or death miller then.
12 person game yo.why no sleeper?
Keel me.you neva know
I am not the bomb.

I would die instantly at night