Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
Votekill 3c
I will go to sleep soon and I promised I would change vote, well its not like it will be smarter but wtv Votekill Evil (cuz he doesnt like me :derp well its just random anyway, nothing personal :XD )
Well I will vote kill Piccolo (Hardy :p) for now. His lock after half of day 1 almost was left seems very odd to me. Would be pretty convenient for a Mafia to add a vote to a bandwagon to try and bait others to jump on too. May change it depending on the next hours I'm still awake.
10 of 12 votes.
3c 3x (Imperium/Goku, Evil3ye/Bulma, Hardy/Piccolo)
Evil3ye 3x (Digitaldude/Tapion, Lawlett-kun/Trunks, Kat/Freeza)
Digitaldude 1x (Sakura_Saluja/Videl)
Gnut 1x (Mazino/Broly)
Hardy 1x (Naruto-niichan/Krillin, 3c/Raditz)


Farfalla (Vegeta) and Gnut (Gotenks) have yet to vote.
7 hours left until end of Day 1
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

A mafia locking his vote halfway through day 1 isn't the most convenient move though.
It is if you are trying to push a townie over the edge, 3c will most likely die today.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Cuz as I said I was at school >_> and I posted the rest after my class finished
Doesn't make sense, lol. You had time to read and even post here, but you didn't have time to add a 1 liner?

It is if you are trying to push a townie over the edge, 3c will most likely die today.
We'll see.

If Goku doesn't hold him I'll miss my Special Beam Cannon.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Well, I have already explained how it all was ... I wont be here during the night so if you decide to lynch me I wont be here to defend myself ... just remember that my role is really good for townies ... that all from me for now ^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Xadyu, I have 2 votes against me, not 1. Niichan voted for me.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Doesn't make sense, lol. You had time to read and even post here, but you didn't have time to add a 1 liner?
Lol sorry that I didnt want the teacher to take my mobile ... you are taking it too serious lol it was just a joke while I was at school
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

10 out of 12 people have voted.^^
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Okay...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

This is too hard =-= I tried to check things on Hardy, Imp, Mazi and Kat and it led me nowhere...
Before I try to check things on others, let me cast my first vote already:

Votekill DD (he asked us to).

Gonna finish work I brought home and check the thread meanwhile. If I see something convincing, I'll change my vote.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Lol sorry that I didnt want the teacher to take my mobile ... you are taking it too serious lol it was just a joke while I was at school
How is it a joke? Like, what's the troll part or the fun part of giving false info about your role, only to backtrack minutes after it?

Not only that, your votes make no sense. First, you ¨randomly¨ vote for 3c. He latter gets the most votes. To avoid being part of the bandwagon you ¨randomly¨ (again) change your vote for Evil, only to make him the top voted too with 3 votes.

What are your reads so far? The only thing I can remember coming from you, is that you said that I was acting too serious, and then you couldn't defend that argument against me, saying it was just a ¨gut feeling¨.

There's a lot against you right now.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

This is too hard =-= I tried to check things on Hardy, Imp, Mazi and Kat and it led me nowhere...
Before I try to check things on others, let me cast my first vote already:

Votekill DD (he asked us to).

Gonna finish work I brought home and check the thread meanwhile. If I see something convincing, I'll change my vote.
Obvious mafia, obvious hater.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

hahha you are so funny Hardy :lmao If you used your brain you would be able to throw at least one of tose arguments away ... but obviously you are not anyways
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

How is it a joke? Like, what's the troll part or the fun part of giving false info about your role, only to backtrack minutes after it?

Not only that, your votes make no sense. First, you ¨randomly¨ vote for 3c. He latter gets the most votes. To avoid being part of the bandwagon you ¨randomly¨ (again) change your vote for Evil, only to make him the top voted too with 3 votes.
I pretty much agree. The "troll" thing seems out of character as well. I would like to hear a proper reasoning behind that, I dont buy that you were trolling. Kat, can you give us more on your role? Maybe the group.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

hahha you are so funny Hardy :lmao If you used your brain you would be able to throw at least one of tose arguments away ... but obviously you are not anyways
If you used your brain I wouldn't have so many arguments towards you in the first place.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Yup I can but if I die next night and u lose my power its not mah fault ... lets say that its a part of investigating/protecting roles (one of these two, I dont wanna say which one just yet )
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Josef wants to feel involved as a co-host.
I feel alive!

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
Votekill 3c
I will go to sleep soon and I promised I would change vote, well its not like it will be smarter but wtv Votekill Evil (cuz he doesnt like me :derp well its just random anyway, nothing personal :XD )
Well I will vote kill Piccolo (Hardy :p) for now. His lock after half of day 1 almost was left seems very odd to me. Would be pretty convenient for a Mafia to add a vote to a bandwagon to try and bait others to jump on too. May change it depending on the next hours I'm still awake.

This is too hard =-= I tried to check things on Hardy, Imp, Mazi and Kat and it led me nowhere...
Before I try to check things on others, let me cast my first vote already:

Votekill DD (he asked us to).

Gonna finish work I brought home and check the thread meanwhile. If I see something convincing, I'll change my vote.

11 of 12 votes.
3c 3x (Imperium/Goku, Evil3ye/Bulma, Hardy/Piccolo)
Evil3ye 3x (Digitaldude/Tapion, Lawlett-kun/Trunks, Kat/Freeza)
Digitaldude 2x (Sakura_Saluja/Videl, Farfalla/Vegeta)
Hardy 2x (Naruto-niichan/Krillin, 3c/Raditz)
Gnut 1x (Mazino/Broly)



Gnut (Gotenks) hasyet to vote.
7 hours left until end of Day 1
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Off to sleep :bedtime
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Are you the whore Kat? :heh

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

If you used your brain I wouldn't have so many arguments towards you in the first place.
Too bad Piccolo. Your special beam cannon could have been useful as a petty distraction during a fight with Frieza. But you exhausted your energy and have to look at the situation as a spectator.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Nvm Kat I didn't see your group hint.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I agree with Hardy about the votes part, though.
If both your votes were random, why did you change the first one? Why would it matter if it was Nuno or Evil dying? It's random, right, and usually people cast random votes 'cause they lacked a reason to go for someone specifically. Looked like you didn't want to get your hands dirty, so you backed away of the top voted one.
The weird part is that you ended up tying them o.o If both your votes were random, I really don't see what the would be the benefit of that for a townie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top