...Did you not even read my post? I'm telling you that just because Bleach is more popular than the series mentioned doesn't change the fact that they were all series that sold well but were axed nonetheless. I even clearly talked about Bleach having higher sales and why that doesn't necessarily matter.
Yes, I know that. But, I'm saying that Bleach's case is different from those series.
I know Bleach's popularity and ranking has decreased, but it isn't like it dropped to Shaman King or Nura's popularity. Bleach is still one of
most popular series in Japan, and those series (Shaman King, Nurarihyon, and Medaka Box) aren't one of
most popular series in Japan. That's what I'm trying to explain.
If Kuroko and AC suddenly dropped to bottom 5 or last place and stay there for consecutive weeks but decreased little bit of its popularity, then are you gonig to argue that those two series will get axed because those are from
Jump?
---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------
For Shaman King, the story already has become too big, so it was difficult for the authors to wrap-up by couple of chapters. That's why Takei did open ending and completed Shaman King through complete edition.