- Joined
- Apr 20, 2007
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Well, you must be really brave if you want to learn french XD Even french students can't write french without a hundred of mistakes >.< I think that's because child are too lazy to learn all the rules properly. After all, it's their first language XD
Ahem, that's not the subject. In fact, after watching Moore's movie, I was thinking two things : first, the NRA is evil (>.<) Second : Americans would have left their country if life was so dangerous... So I suppose Moore is showing the worst. But that's really disturbing x_X And the fact is : people in USA really HAVE guns in theirs houses. And childs, too.
(how do you call an inhabitant of USA ? We call them "etats-uniens", because USA is "Etats-Unis", but I don't know how you can call that x_X America is a continent, people from Canadia, Argentina or Chile are Americans...)
Ahem, that's not the subject. In fact, after watching Moore's movie, I was thinking two things : first, the NRA is evil (>.<) Second : Americans would have left their country if life was so dangerous... So I suppose Moore is showing the worst. But that's really disturbing x_X And the fact is : people in USA really HAVE guns in theirs houses. And childs, too.
In my country, this kind of people exists, too. And they have shotguns. Or *checking dictionnary* yeah, clubs... er... machetes... That must really hurt X_x However, we are on an island. Criminals can't run away. So they try to control themselves... I hope it ^^"Actually I should have mentioned this before, I DID date somebody whose father was a redneck with a gun who would shoot any trespassers on his property, and I think that's just not how we're supposed to live. He would probably have shot me if he knew about me dating her, too. Hence why I never entered THAT house =p
(how do you call an inhabitant of USA ? We call them "etats-uniens", because USA is "Etats-Unis", but I don't know how you can call that x_X America is a continent, people from Canadia, Argentina or Chile are Americans...)



)