Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I'VE JUST WATCHED IT! I'M STILL LIKE "WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" LOL

The ending was AWESOME!

"Hii-kun, you're not supposed to get that mad at girls!"
"Shuddap! It's cuz she..." "Huh?!?!" :gwah
:-_- "Huh?" :gwah

ROFL
Typical Manaka-chan I would say :blush

Im so happy that she is alive... dunno about her Ena though :worrybunny She might not be able to go back to Shioshishio though :(
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Who cares? Hikari will be on her side wherever she goes <3 haha

But it's indeed a pity, Shioshishio is a wonderful place and her family is there ):
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
But tbh I wanted him to kiss her and then she would wake up :(
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But tbh I wanted him to kiss her and then she would wake up :(
It would have been too cliché haha

But i would have liked to see it too
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Talking about Nagi I guess? :33
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You guessed it right hahaha

Are u watching it? :^_^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Saju :gwah

Nooooo spoileeeers
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Saju-chan u wanna play mafia again ?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Today I tested my english in a real test: TOEFL ITP. Waiting the result to see my level. :edu

Have you made a test like that? I can imagine your score in grammar. :teehee
It's too much time with greg and Charlie. :nah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Leo.... Greg sama and I - sama has improved your English very much much. You should thankus,ya\\\. :oh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Today I tested my english in a real test: TOEFL ITP. Waiting the result to see my level. :edu

Have you made a test like that? I can imagine your score in grammar. :teehee
It's too much time with greg and Charlie. :nah
I do grammar tests at school pretty often! I always get a 1 (our grades here in svk we have 1,2,3,4,5 and 1 is the best , 5 is the worst) so pshhh also its different cuz here I dont really haave to be 100% correct and sometimes I make up words in english :XD Lolo can confirm

Then tell me the result :3 But your english is much better than it was when you came to my thread :XD

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Leo.... Greg sama and I - sama has improved your English very much much. You should thankus,ya\\\. :oh
He-sama is a very good teacher, Leo! :edu
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I always try to be correct every moment in both, Portuguese and English. I don't like to throw away the knowledge achieved. :edu
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Thats good :nod

Im starting to forget words in Slovak .. when I talk to my friend in slovak sometimes I really say stupid things lol :XD and I dont realize that ...Too much of Engliish :arf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What? How can you forget words of your native language? :gwah
It is easier you forget English words. The second language is easier to forget, the native language you will always know, even if you pass years without speak it.
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Believe me or not ... this is happening ... even the girl who is here on exchange says that she forget portuguese that sometimes she has to google how to write some words :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Unbelievable... Well, I will have this experience when I go to the United States. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top