Re: flappy bird king
it's fake but funny thought. btw i did 106
it's fake but funny thought. btw i did 106
I dont really play it lately I have that Zombie Smasher game now :3 its fun
I haven't played for about two weeks now.should i remind you i don't play every time like you![]()

I barely played then too. Your arguments are invalid.i meant when you got your highscore![]()

Doesn't matter.yeah we all know what "barely play" mean in flappy bird language![]()

Highly doubt that.it does, bet i would've gotten 200 if i was playing daily![]()
in a way lol 



nopeOh crap, didn't we have that 200-bet going on?
![]()

Until Sunday next week, that's 7 days. You don't need to be hooked on your phone the entire week.nah i don't wanna be a zombie (that's how i call people who're hooked on their phone every time)
