Re: A Meeting of Manly Men
Politicizing is a horrid move.So is free healthcare.![]()
Politicizing is a horrid move.So is free healthcare.![]()
Yeah but sadly it is needed in this society.Politicizing is a horrid move.
It makes his thread unique.lulz that poll still here

Don't politicize economize.Yeah but sadly it is needed in this society.
---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------
It makes his thread unique.![]()
Will it?he's keeping it as a trophy hoping one day it'll attract one here
I don't believe in curses, do you think it can be something else?nah i think you're cursed xd
She can be quite a bitch, but I doubt this is her doing.karma?
Too late. I already did.Don't politicize economize.

King's Landing, Westeros? am I the king or a member of the council?Let's just imagine we are in the king's court.
Who are you meeting under the bridge at 2am?The meeting is held under a bridge.
I was asleep, so it must drug dealersManly Men.
Or a drug dealer...

That would explain a lot.I was asleep, so it must drug dealers![]()
About Jo? Like what?That would explain a lot.

In the king's court there are court games, today you are king, tomorrow I. Someday, maybe, even, Sky.King's Landing, Westeros? am I the king or a member of the council?
Who are you meeting under the bridge at 2am?