Re: A Meeting of Manly Men
#threadforeverpolledYeah. Numbers are my friends.
#threadforeverpolledYeah. Numbers are my friends.

I accept it. As a token of glory!I remember the times when the blues teased you...![]()
Can my head run through a brick wall?You just gave up, didn't you?


Well it is MY thread. but I don't mind it staying. Joke on me, so be it.You can always try.![]()

Thats a +.Well your thread is certainly unique.![]()





I did not even see it.SKY-SAN, HE GETS A SHORT SKIRT ONE??![]()
![]()
![]()

Don't worry. There are short skirts for everyone.SKY-SAN, HE GETS A SHORT SKIRT ONE??![]()
![]()
![]()

Poor little thread, suffers a lot of abuse, I care for it you know, the world is a cruel place.Even more reason to spam it like no tomorrow...
I mean... A good reason to fill it with great discussions.![]()

I want GREAT.Indeed it is.
So do you want spam or good postings?![]()

A short essay praising the moon.What is a great post made of in your eyes?
