Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

You do see the irony right? :XD
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

How can you guys manage so many threads and so many posts at once? :worrybunny

I have much to learn

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

I can't even satisfy the needs of my own thread >.<
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

You do see the irony right? :XD
I like it.

How can you guys manage so many threads and so many posts at once? :worrybunny

I have much to learn

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

I can't even satisfy the needs of my own thread >.<
I drink coffee.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

How can you guys manage so many threads and so many posts at once? :worrybunny

I have much to learn

I can't even satisfy the needs of my own thread >.<
Well we didn't get a high post counter because we slacked off. :D

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Yeah irony is awesome right? :derp
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Well we didn't get a high post counter because we slacked off. :D

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Yeah irony is awesome right? :derp
Tell me more, I want to listen, no really, please, I beg.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

It all began when... Nah screw it.

What is this poll about? :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Why did you do that? What happened to babs?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

But babs still won. She got a lot of votes. :derp
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Yeah that is what I thought... :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Yeah. Numbers are my friends.
 
Top