don't worry babe there is always charlieway to crush my heart. I just wanted to believe I was wrong..it's a matter of respect, flush down the toilet now..

Im not any of those !![]()

don't worry babe there is always charlie![]()

no he meant you are bottom
I thought I came up from the bottom, scav.

shame on you that you think that

So much hate from my brah's . If I didn't love you bishes, I'd have thrown all yall under da bus!no he meant you are bottom
![]()

Sush Scav - can't talk about that stuff here. (Lissas been telling you stuff again?be more positive charle, dat booty is already yours
)Nah - lolyou wanna throw greg under the bus? poor bus


That woman...yeah she told me everything![]()
Oh lord - what do I do with her...Even I know everything.![]()
just bang and ship to the kitchen




maz only got one problem, how he gonna tell to his father that he's gay.yall spamming maz thread...
like he ain't got a ho'bunch of other problems to worry about![]()
if she ask, it wasn't me who said that. you take responsability
You hear that, Lissa- you bout to be sent to da kitchen!!
![]()


