Re: A Meeting of Manly Men
Thanks but no thanks. Moe is all I need.
Thanks but no thanks. Moe is all I need.


I think you're losing manly points, Jo. Your mustache won't save you.
Never really thought about chest hair ...How about moustache PLUS chest hair?
At least quote Sartre while you are at itWords of wisdom!
![]()
I think that would just make you a gay porn star or Burt Reynolds. Manliness can't truly be measured by body hair. It's measured by how much whiskey you drink and how many guns you own.How about moustache PLUS chest hair?
How tight your belt is?I think that would just make you a gay porn star or Burt Reynolds. Manliness can't truly be measured by body hair. It's measured by how much whiskey you drink and how many guns you own.

How is that manly?How tight your belt is?![]()
How is that manly?

Now there you would consider chest hair manly?Magnum P.I.![]()



Manliness is not liked?Wow this thread died rather fast too.![]()


Okay ... I hope no foul intentions hide behind a blushing smiley?Well I decided back then to keep this thread alive.![]()


Hands up Switzerland!I'm no enemy. I'm very neutral.![]()


I don't talk that funny either. 