Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Thanks but no thanks. Moe is all I need. :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I think you're losing manly points, Jo. Your mustache won't save you.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

How about moustache PLUS chest hair?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

How about moustache PLUS chest hair?
I think that would just make you a gay porn star or Burt Reynolds. Manliness can't truly be measured by body hair. It's measured by how much whiskey you drink and how many guns you own.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I think that would just make you a gay porn star or Burt Reynolds. Manliness can't truly be measured by body hair. It's measured by how much whiskey you drink and how many guns you own.
How tight your belt is? :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

How is that manly?


---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

Btw, nothing is manlier than the Marlboro Man



He can roast chickens on an open fire!!!
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Magnum P.I. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Tom Selleck is a man's man :bgai
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Wow this thread died rather fast too. :gwah
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Wow this thread died rather fast too. :gwah
Manliness is not liked?

But are you going to use it for post count as well? :derp
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Well I decided back then to keep this thread alive. :blush
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Well I decided back then to keep this thread alive. :blush
Okay ... I hope no foul intentions hide behind a blushing smiley? :3c
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I'm no enemy. I'm very neutral. :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I'm not form Switzerland... Don't say such things... :gwah I don't talk that funny either. :XD
 
Top