What do you mean?
The news paper article korosensei was reading.What do you mean?
If you mean at the end of the chapter then that's underwear theft not underwater xDThe news paper article korosensei was reading.
Thats kind of on the lower end for them, Magi had even more volumes.I just saw that the first English volume of Assasination Classroom is coming out December this year, it's awesome that they will localize it but this is gonna be a looooooooooong wait and they're gonna be like 10 volumes behind.

Now that you mention this lack of interest among Manga Editors and readers alike for what should be an extremely popular manga, I've just came up with two answers:So I just caught up with chapter 82, what I saw was the most recently released english scan, after a very long break from reading and I was wondering why the scans are multiple chapters behind the raws? I thought this was a fairly popular and regularly released series? Well at least back when I was reading it regularly it was.
myself said:What I find really interesting about this manga is that while it's extremely popular in Japan, to the Westerner, it's a very lacklustre work. I believe it's because we were all expecting it to be more suspenseful and action-packed. As Westerners, we all grew up accustomed to the likes of Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto or Bleach, leading us to believe that a bestselling manga or anime must always be a constant thrill ride, where action-packed adventure and combat is always afoot. After all, this manga has the word assassination in its title. For this series, a thrill ride is only half its answer to its success, if not less.
Instead, this manga takes a unique approach, exploring the techniques behind assassinations through more deconstructive, logical analyses that can be applied within an everyday, slice-of-life setting. Instead of creating just a typical shonen manga of battle sequences and power ups to try to keep readers' suspension of disbelief afloat, Matsui chose to create a work that actually speaks out to the very demographic this magazine is supposed to target: middle school students. Indeed, this manga is highly relatable to real life, as I've mentioned earlier, but it's designed to relate much better to middle school students than to young adults, unlike a more typical action manga that'd easily cater to a much wider demographic, by culture and age. Given that the demographics of Western anime and manga fans are significantly older than their Japanese counterparts, it's easy to see why this manga would appeal a lot more in Japan than elsewhere around the world.
Whether or not you like its storytelling, you have to admit, the series is very creative. If this story lasts longer than the one year span before Korosensei destroys the Earth, I can imagine the students in the manga will develop significantly over time, correlating with a stronger following among middle school students as they get older in real life, and a growing following among Westerners, if only a little. For the moment, however, I believe this manga's main obstacle to gaining popularity in the Western world is not becoming lost in translation (it is somewhat), but rather, lost in demographics.
It was definitely worse around the time Takaoka reappeared, though I don't remember how long the chapter lag was. (4-5?)A two chp lag doesnt seem like a lack of interest...
Itona heard this from Shiro.I wonder what the ultimate weapon could be, cant simply be a person with tentacles equipped as he's already tried that and failed, and he somehow knew of the heart being the weakness, so maybe he has some other knowledge to know exactly what should be built next.
I guess I meant Shiro somehow knew this was the weakness, how did Shiro know this? doesnt it suggest he knows more about Koro than anyone else?Itona heard this from Shiro.
I predict maybe Shiro was one of teammates who made Koro-sensei.I guess I meant Shiro somehow knew this was the weakness, how did Shiro know this? doesnt it suggest he knows more about Koro than anyone else?
