- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,072
- Reaction score
- 6,930
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
101 in ENG
Karma-kun panel was good, though I think this is yet another time in which we see everyone else show a shocked expression but then he's no where to be found. Did Itona even enter?
Kind of would be interested if the writer will kill a student or two off.
Karma-kun panel was good, though I think this is yet another time in which we see everyone else show a shocked expression but then he's no where to be found. Did Itona even enter?
Kind of would be interested if the writer will kill a student or two off.
.


). I think I'll sell these volumes without going on with the plot.,although that would be rude towards my friends who gave me them. Tell me,is it worthy of continuing? or does it stay like this forever? maybe it's just that it's not the type of manga I like,hence advancing would be pointless... 
some I have mixed feelings about this. I don't want him to become a totally good guy. I feel that would be too sudden of a transformation.