Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

That is quite cool; where did you find it?

I've been wanting a SHIELD t-shirt for gym for a while now too....
Google, whiile looking for a cool Hydra logo. Wasn't disappointed. :D

Watched Amazing Spider-Man 2 btw. Not as awesome as Winter Soldier but still good.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

You should be thankful I went through the effort to find it: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/60043-Your-personal-harem/page9?highlight=list+harem
Go to page 8 to find the actual list.
A lot of pretty boys on that list. I loathe Gilgamesh. Ugh.


What's wrong about liking fictional characters?!
I'm afraid when you said british men, you include yourself. :cookiestare
I am not a fan of Ben, but my best friend is crazy about him. And I think you already know the reasons for Tom. :cheez
Nothing wrong with; whatever floats your boat.
But I am british. :pout
LOL, yes I do. :blush

Color me surprised.
That's mean.

Forget I asked :emocat

Have you seen this?
The animation looks so different, even for Adventure Time. Saying that, I am quite a few seasons behind, so I'm not really sure how different that episode is to the current season or previous.

Just saw Spidey 2.

Best Marvel film out there. Hands down.
You're kidding, right?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Google, whiile looking for a cool Hydra logo. Wasn't disappointed. :D

Watched Amazing Spider-Man 2 btw. Not as awesome as Winter Soldier but still good.
It was "okay"; I preferred Peter and Gwen's chemistry from the first movie. The music during Electro's scenes was really cool though; I enjoyed that and Dane DeHaan is a Harry Osborn I can get on board with. Ugh, James Franco. -_-;

I think with having Cap 2 as my previous movie, my expectations were too high. Unfair.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It was "okay"; I preferred Peter and Gwen's chemistry from the first movie. The music during Electro's scenes was really cool though; I enjoyed that and Dane DeHaan is a Harry Osborn I can get on board with. Ugh, James Franco. -_-;

I think with having Cap 2 as my previous movie, my expectations were too high. Unfair.
I want the OST. That song on time square was really cool.

A lot of foreshadowing in this movie... Like Doc. Oc. and stuff... Felt like they were trying too hard. With Electro as the "main villain" and the Goblin (?) as the subplot...
Good decision that they cut out the scenes with Mary Jane though.

James Franco... :derp
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Hmm... I guess I would rank Capt. America 2 as one of the top ones.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I want the OST. That song on time square was really cool.

A lot of foreshadowing in this movie... Like Doc. Oc. and stuff... Felt like they were trying too hard. With Electro as the "main villain" and the Goblin (?) as the subplot...
Good decision that they cut out the scenes with Mary Jane though.

James Franco... :derp

They definitely weren't very creative when it came to introducing all these villains.

Seeing the movie, Mary Jane wouldnt have worked, it would've been too much and out of place; taken away from Peter and Gwen's story and the ending.

Hmm... I guess I would rank Capt. America 2 as one of the top ones.
Good answer; you can stay :chu
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant


They definitely weren't very creative when it came to introducing all these villains.

Seeing the movie, Mary Jane wouldnt have worked, it would've been too much and out of place; taken away from Peter and Gwen's story and the ending.
Thank you very much. :blush

Indeed... Like Rhino... Way to LOLNOPE a villain... :XD
Not that it was that bad though... Electro was quite cool. The jokes were classic Marvel too. But well just a blockbuster movie. Cap2 was just too good... :XD

Exactly. Well she will appear soon enough.

Looking forward to the next AoS episodes... Maria Hill next and Nick Fury in the season final... Should be important regarding S.H.I.E.L.D. in the MCU.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Oh, have you read that Peter Jackson changed the title of the third Hobbit movie?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Thank you very much. :blush

Indeed... Like Rhino... Way to LOLNOPE a villain... :XD
Not that it was that bad though... Electro was quite cool. The jokes were classic Marvel too. But well just a blockbuster movie. Cap2 was just too good... :XD

Exactly. Well she will appear soon enough.

Looking forward to the next AoS episodes... Maria Hill next and Nick Fury in the season final... Should be important regarding S.H.I.E.L.D. in the MCU.
Paul Giamatti; why did he accept that role? so ridiculous he was. Not all his fault, but still.
Electro's monologues was fun, especially on his birthday in his apartment.

Why are all evil scientists germans? :XD

Oh, have you read that Peter Jackson changed the title of the third Hobbit movie?
No, I hadn't. What is it titled now?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

2 cents on it being a marketing strategy. The title sounds more epic and cool, so it'll draw more people more easily, perhaps more of the people that have slightly "meh/bias" against the movies too. "Oh it's a huge battle? Cool."
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well we are good at being evil bob.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

bobby...you see you were missed...don't ever leave us again....:scry

matter of fact....where you been bish:yelling
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

2 cents on it being a marketing strategy. The title sounds more epic and cool, so it'll draw more people more easily, perhaps more of the people that have slightly "meh/bias" against the movies too. "Oh it's a huge battle? Cool."
hmmhmmm that's great, how about answering my question to you? :eyeroll

Well we are good at being evil bob.
All of you? even Aka? :wtf

bobby...you see you were missed...don't ever leave us again....:scry

matter of fact....where you been bish:yelling
Noone told me they missed me. Especially not you.

I've been working and recently moved houses and didn't have internet there until 2 days ago.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I don't know. But I guess he would be a good villain too. He is german after all. :nod
According to a recent TV-ad, villains have to be british. See, that's a complete role-reversal here...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

According to a recent TV-ad, villains have to be british. See, that's a complete role-reversal here...
That is one of the best ads in TV history. Now I want a Jaguar...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I know the one( guess my attempt to distract from that didn't work); we're evil and drink tea lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top