Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

:teehee
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

What is with your sig btw?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I lost the new round of the minority game. :emocat

The previous punishment were the Nic Cage sets everyone was wearing.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

:comfort Who won this time?

And that's why I don't play the game LOL
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

:comfort Who won this time?

And that's why I don't play the game LOL
Evil had an instant win. He was the only one to answer no to the question.

I don't care about the punishments, I just want to win and make everyone wear horrible shit.
So far everything has been weak. Gary is wimping out this round though, the pussy.. :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'd wear your set twice as long as punishment. Seriously, don't even compare your set to my avatar :fail
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'd wear your set twice as long as punishment. Seriously, don't even compare your set to my avatar :fail
Blame Obama.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Also, Bob, Riki and other things dwelling around here.

Did you guys hear about ABC lining up another Marvel show?
It'll be about Agent Carter! :zomg

Hayley Atwell was amazing as Carter in the movie and in the short, I'd love to see a show about her in that era! :nod

What do you guys think about this?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

She's hot, but that idea sounds stupid
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well, what do you know. Fuck off.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well, I don't watch the SHIELD show either...so whatever
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Also, Bob, Riki and other things dwelling around here.

Did you guys hear about ABC lining up another Marvel show?
It'll be about Agent Carter! :zomg

Hayley Atwell was amazing as Carter in the movie and in the short, I'd love to see a show about her in that era! :nod

What do you guys think about this?
Yeah, I heard about it a couple months ago. I dunno if it works or not. It's probably be like a spy thriller and something like that.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

69 pages? Perfect page for me to throw in a spam post.

Heya sexy.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yeah, I heard about it a couple months ago. I dunno if it works or not. It's probably be like a spy thriller and something like that.
Yeah, S.H.I.E.L.D. really ruined any high hopes for me and since this is going to be on ABC too.. I don't know.

I hope it'll be a period piece, so they know the story and when to stop and get a higher budget for it. Not sure what they are planning to do with it, a S.H.I.E.L.D. 50's show? Or maybe it's not even about Hayley Atwell's Carter at all, maybe it's Emily VanCamp's Carter. She's a big thing in TV right now, so who knows.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yeah, it's going to be in the 50's. VanCamp already is in Revenge so I doubt her Marvel character will have her own show.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Nanatsu has a special chapter out by the way, FYI.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Gimme link then, lazy.
You should be thankful I went through the effort to find it: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/60043-Your-personal-harem/page9?highlight=list+harem
Go to page 8 to find the actual list.

My god. Another one into fictional characters; you and Sky need to have a talk. Why Benedict and Tom? besides the fact us british men are rather dashing and sound incredibly sexy :mono.
What's wrong about liking fictional characters?!
I'm afraid when you said british men, you include yourself. :cookiestare
I am not a fan of Ben, but my best friend is crazy about him. And I think you already know the reasons for Tom. :cheez

Why not? You'd be surprised at how many people I've motivated and helped :(
Color me surprised.

What's otome?
Good question! That means I can point you out to this thread: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2996072-Introduction-to-Otome-Games
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Have you seen this?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Just saw Spidey 2.

Best Marvel film out there. Hands down.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

The Incredible Hulk was great quality too, but everything about the movie somehow didn't justify it at all. Superhero/Comics movies weren't really doing that great, I think Blade was the first movie to cross the barriers and actually became succesful, followed by X-Men (somewhat) and the Spider-Man movies, but after those a lot of other superheroes tended to fail, like the Fantastic Four, Punisher, Spider-Man 3, X-Men 3, I think people were just afraid. But the first Iron Man definitely changed and broadened the genre in the movie business. I thank Favreau for doing it too, although he messed up with 2.

I think this is the first time Hill is making an appearance though? Not sure now. And Sitwell appeared in one episode, two weeks ago, he's a pretty forgettable character for everyone, since he appeared in Thor, The Avenger, Item 47, The Consultant and Cap 2. Titus Welliver (google him, you know him) starred in the Item 47 short too and he got into AoS, but didn't survive the Shield/Hydra shift. A bunch of important people boarded the bus (that's how their massive plane is called) but he had to go because of urgent business at the Lemuniar Star. At the end of the episode there were all kinds of suspicions and during the start of the episode of last week is where The Winter Soldier took place and everything changed. It's fun to see actual actors tie-in with the series, but what I don't like is that other actors, for example RDJ, Evans, Ruffalo or whoever. They don't do the show because they are too expensive. Which I find total bullshit, sure, Smulders is still a television actress, Alexander is not that known and Jackson is cheap as fuck and does everything he gets his hands on. But I would love to see an actual superhero from the movies on the show, Evans loves being Cap, so why does't he just do the gig for cheap or whatever.

Stupid actors and their money. :nah

I'm not that familiar with Strange either, I saw the '07 animated movie and I've seen him appear a bunch of times in some comics, but not that awfully familiar with him. But he's a nice character, he's got a lot of potential for a movie too. I'm rather curious.

I thought he'd stick around, but yeah, he was still bad at that point. It was fun seeing him in the museum and remembering everything again in the end, The Winter Soldier is an awesome character, I'd love to see him again. :nod

Any ideas what else they want to do? Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-Man are a definite fact, there's a bunch of others showing up in the Avengers/Guardians movies. Doctor Strange, Thor 3 and Captain America 3 are in progress (all part of Phase 3) and they've got shows planned for Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and Luke Cage leading up to a Defenders series. Big Hero 6 is also coming this December, although it's animated, it's based on Marvel superheroes group. It's being animated by Disney btw.

The Runaways was a project they were working on, but they shelved that in favor for Avengers (wise choice), but it might show up for the third phase too

Rumors about a Loki movie are still going around. But now there's actual (official) talk about a Black Widow movie, which is a pretty interesting character in the comics. Hulk is always being talked about. I'm assuming the Wasp is going to show up with both Ant-Man in some way and Black Panther seems like a good option, Evans wants to be Captain forever. RDJ is probably not going to be Iron Man for long, Ruffalo is just starting and I have no idea what Hemsworth wants to do. So a shift in the Avengers team is necessary. Ant-Man is definitely joining them and the Guardians are likely to team-up for the third one. But they planned movies all the way until 2028, there has to be a Second Avengers team.

Fury is sticking around, Jackson is not letting that role go. Ms. Marvel, Blade and the Inhumans are getting movies too, if I'm right this was confirmed too, although no date planned.

Anyone you want to see?

There's been a few "one-shots" (shorts) related to the movies too, two about Coulson, one about Peggy Carter (Cap 1 love-interest). One dealing with the after-math of Avengers and one about Trevor Slattery (Ben Kingsley) of Iron Man 3. Have you seen those too, pretty fun.

Have you heard about Nanatsu getting an anime adaptation? There's not much known at this point, but I'm going for a Winter/Spring release.
Probably ends up as a cour anime.

Dragon Collection is a kiddy anime. I found out about the manga last week, which features different characters and story than the new anime.
The manga is more a regular shounen, the anime is only 10 minutes per episode, it's about kids going to a different world and use cards (with dragons) to fight other players. Typical stuff, you know. But I love this kind of stuff! :D Although, the manga is a lot more enjoyable so far, it's not for little kids. More for big little kids. :lmao
The Incredible Hulk, you mean with Eric Banna?

From those you listed there, there's been a definite increase and clear quality difference between those movies and the Marvel Phase movies. I guess it's all been trial and error until we've gotten to this point? I did enjoy some of those films; Punisher( the first one), Spidey 1 and 2, Fantastic Four and some of the X-Men movies( First Class is my favourite, no questions).

I think Evans wanting to step away has more to do with him wanting to move towards directing than money from the films. I think those guys earn enough. Obviously there was that RDJ incident with how much he earns and profits from the movie's sales...

I on the other hand, haven't seen anything relating to Strange, except reading articles. Which is why I'm fascinated by his character and what he'll be like on screen.

Yes, he was still evil at that point, but growing a conscience; enough to rescue Cap. Albeit somewhat halfheartedly :XD

I think I've heard only rumours of Daredevil but no the others. But apparently Kevin Feige has Marvel movies planned until 2028 or something like that. Dunno how much truth there is to that, but I wouldn't put it past them.

If there is going to be a second Avengers team with most of the original roster being replaced, a steady change/character intergration is needed during Phase 3/Avengers 3 or something; so the characters can grow on the audience as the first group has. There'd have to keep some of the big names just keep some of the fanbase.

I don't think I read about any of those, links/source?

yeah I read about Nanatsu; someone posted in the forum a while back. I'm looking forward to it but I didn't expect it until after 100+ chapters tbh.


Isn't that awesome. :zomg
That is quite cool; where did you find it?

I've been wanting a SHIELD t-shirt for gym for a while now too....

Yeah, I liked how they changed the logo to that in the show too, once the episode ended. :lmao

You seen these already, Bob?


Opening scene of X-Men: Days of Future Past, I can't embed it here.
The logo for which show? :/

I hadn't seen that particular trailer; just that one teaser we got at first. But the X-Men scene, I saw, of course :heh.

Testing... :bobriki

Oh, I finally watched Capt. America 2 today :smugbunny
Awwww you look so clingy. Who would've thought, eh? :heh

Ah yes, you told me. How do you rank it amongst other Marvel movies?

Yes, unlike a certain someone :heh
Leave me alone.

Blame Obama.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Also, Bob, Riki and other things dwelling around here.

Did you guys hear about ABC lining up another Marvel show?
It'll be about Agent Carter! :zomg

Hayley Atwell was amazing as Carter in the movie and in the short, I'd love to see a show about her in that era! :nod

What do you guys think about this?
Enough with the spinoffs about characters I don't really care about. They can't do a Coulson for everyone.

What short are you talking about?

69 pages? Perfect page for me to throw in a spam post.

Heya sexy.
Hey latin viking; how goes things?

What? :blink those say "brits"; it's just those particular weirdos.

Nanatsu has a special chapter out by the way, FYI.
I read it when it came out; thanks :blush Diane and King; such tragedy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top