Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,226
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I loved the Black Mammoth Ranger too, but during that run all of them were pretty cool.
He wasn't Mammoth for the entire series, he had the Lion zord too later :yelling
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

He wasn't Mammoth for the entire series, he had the Lion zord too later :yelling
I liked the Mammoth more. :nah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,226
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I liked the Mammoth more. :nah
The Thunder Megazord was way cooler than the Dino Megazord...
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

The Thunder Megazord was way cooler than the Dino Megazord...
Obviously, yeah.

But my Dino Megazord always won because he was more experienced in battles.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,226
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

The fighting game....and then the fighting game for the Mighty Morphin Movie :zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I never played any Power Rangers fighting games.

A bunch of platformers though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,226
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I think the movie game was a platformer beat-em-up, but there was a Mighty Morphin game before that and it was a Fighter iirc
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Ah, I thought you'd have at least a few more considering all the women. Single eh? :heh "She's not like a baby girl, but more of a baby boy" so she's a baby tomboy? :o
Has she ever hit you with one of her toys before? A baby and already having her aunt's reputation; scaring boys away :teehee
The problem is, we're unusual women. It will take a special kind of man who can put up with any of us. I tell you, until now my bro-in-law is still exasperated because of her wife. My second sister is even scarier than me. I already repel boys, I can't imagine how it is with my second sister.
Yep, she's a baby tomboy. But she's absolutely female in the way that she loves to be carried by the male kind. :oh
Nah, she doesn't hit anyone. Just throw things away. Well, that's the reputation of the female kind in my family. *shrug*

A friend of mine told me the same thing when we became friends after college. Apparently there was an instance back then where I was waiting for the bus and she wanted to talk to me about something but I was giving off a cold and distance vibe, so she was scared to approach me. I find it rather amusing about how I used to be, I can't imagine being like that now. :amuse. If you're an introvert then it's somewhat normal to give off a distant/quiet vibe, but for them to still fear you after becoming your friend? :XD lol
Your psychopathic tendencies worries me a bit and a bit funny. I want to see it. I've known/seen some basket cases, I want to see how you compare. I think I'll call you "The Chitra" too from now; "oh here comes the chitra, quick pretend to be busy"
Nah, I meant your parents being proud of you, not your friends :XD
Heh, I guess I am rather fearsome if everyone else says so. I can be rather mischievous too; I like to describe torture to my friends just to see their reaction. I and my close friends, we are all sadists, so we can actually talk about gore and stuffs during mealtimes. But my close friends say I'm the most sadistic because I can always find worse ways of torture and apparently I talk about it with a strange smile on my face. I tell you, I didn't realize I had that smile until my friend pointed it out to me.
Well, reading "The Chitra" is not that bad. Hearing it is what's bad. Just imagine, whenever I enter a room, everyone in the room turns to look at me and each of them call me "The Chitra" with different expressions. One time, my friend bowed to me like I was royalty. Heh. It's kinda embarrassing if a lecturer or a stranger is in the room.
Nah, my parents also know about my extreme laziness. They never see me study at home, you know. As I said, it's hard to be proud of someone like that. :p

Motivation is usually the biggest issue. Time can always be managed. Plus patience to do so one language at a time or over the course of many years and continue that.
That's always my problem: motivation. I'm not exactly the type of person who can be motivated about anything.

I think the only seiyuu related videos I'd seen are OP ones; some at Jump Festa and other during random episode or movie recordings. They seem to have fun and jsut goof around; especially Brook's VA.
I think I read one of your posts in the Seiyuu thread a while ago...
Well, that's what they do: goof around. Whenever I feel blue, I just watch seiyuu event, and by the end of it, I will have stomachache because I laugh too much.
Oh yeah. I do post in seiyuu's thread from time to time. I just have to fangirl about them. :blush

Ah yes, that reminds me of my first encounter with irish words; I was once working with a girl called "Saoirse". Absolutely funked my brain until she told us how to correctly pronounce it (seer-she). Now I love that name and irish words like that.

Ah right, basic of a language is good. As long as you don't forget some basic principles; you can always learn again :nod.
Yeah, it's interesting how different the pronunciation of the Irish words, that's why I want to understand it.

Well, if I am motivated enough to learn again.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

The problem is, we're unusual women. It will take a special kind of man who can put up with any of us. I tell you, until now my bro-in-law is still exasperated because of her wife. My second sister is even scarier than me. I already repel boys, I can't imagine how it is with my second sister.
Yep, she's a baby tomboy. But she's absolutely female in the way that she loves to be carried by the male kind. :oh
Nah, she doesn't hit anyone. Just throw things away. Well, that's the reputation of the female kind in my family. *shrug*
Everyone is unusual to someone else, though I guess some are worse than others. There's definitely someone out there for you guys, where they are. Still? how long have they been together for?
Your niece sounds adorable; wanting to be carried by the males; already able to make up her mind. Did you want to be carried by male aswell? :heh Wait, throwing things away is a reputation? XD

Heh, I guess I am rather fearsome if everyone else says so. I can be rather mischievous too; I like to describe torture to my friends just to see their reaction. I and my close friends, we are all sadists, so we can actually talk about gore and stuffs during mealtimes. But my close friends say I'm the most sadistic because I can always find worse ways of torture and apparently I talk about it with a strange smile on my face. I tell you, I didn't realize I had that smile until my friend pointed it out to me.
Well, reading "The Chitra" is not that bad. Hearing it is what's bad. Just imagine, whenever I enter a room, everyone in the room turns to look at me and each of them call me "The Chitra" with different expressions. One time, my friend bowed to me like I was royalty. Heh. It's kinda embarrassing if a lecturer or a stranger is in the room.
Nah, my parents also know about my extreme laziness. They never see me study at home, you know. As I said, it's hard to be proud of someone like that. :p
Yes, if everyone says so then there's definitely some truth to it. :heh. That's just gross yuki; especially during mealtimes :nah. Where did this dark and twisted imagination of yours come from and how long as it been like that? :o
SO let me get this straight, its okay for your friend to bow...as long as the teacher isn't in the room? :heh
I guess it is difficult. Poor parents :derp.

That's always my problem: motivation. I'm not exactly the type of person who can be motivated about anything.
Find comfort in that you're not the only person who is like that. Man....just thinking about it makes my body cry :bored.

Well, that's what they do: goof around. Whenever I feel blue, I just watch seiyuu event, and by the end of it, I will have stomachache because I laugh too much.
Oh yeah. I do post in seiyuu's thread from time to time. I just have to fangirl about them. :blush
Haha I didn't know it was such an interesting thing; watching seiyuu events. If it's that funny, I may want to check it out. Hard to imagine you fangirling over anything other than Tom.

Yeah, it's interesting how different the pronunciation of the Irish words, that's why I want to understand it.

Well, if I am motivated enough to learn again.
Most definitely; thats why you need to go to Dublin or just Ireland in general.

Pull your finger out, yuki; do etttt.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Everyone is unusual to someone else, though I guess some are worse than others. There's definitely someone out there for you guys, where they are. Still? how long have they been together for?
Your niece sounds adorable; wanting to be carried by the males; already able to make up her mind. Did you want to be carried by male aswell? :heh Wait, throwing things away is a reputation? XD
Around 5-6 years, probably? I don't really know when they first met, but I've known my bro-in-law since I was in high school.
She may sounds like that, but everyone in my family agrees that she's too cool for a baby. She doesn't cry much, you know, which is unusual for babies.
I only want to be carried by my fictional crushes. *in denial pf reality* :hmph
No, I was referring to the scaring boys reputation that you said.

Yes, if everyone says so then there's definitely some truth to it. :heh. That's just gross yuki; especially during mealtimes :nah. Where did this dark and twisted imagination of yours come from and how long as it been like that? :o
SO let me get this straight, its okay for your friend to bow...as long as the teacher isn't in the room? :heh
I guess it is difficult. Poor parents :derp.
Hey, it's nothing gross for us. It's the usual stuffs for us. It's even weirder for us if start talking about guys like normal girls, because we're not normal. :heh
I'm not sure when and how it started. I can probably ask phio-chan, and I have a feeling she will say that I've been like this since high school. It's probably caused by all that murder and horror stories I read.
Eh well, I can get to play "the majesty" that way. :fan
I think my parents is already used to it. :oh

Find comfort in that you're not the only person who is like that. Man....just thinking about it makes my body cry :bored.
There's a reason motivators are so famous and rich. :derp

Haha I didn't know it was such an interesting thing; watching seiyuu events. If it's that funny, I may want to check it out. Hard to imagine you fangirling over anything other than Tom.
You should check it out. Though you should find ones with subtitles.
Hahaha, believe me, I fangirl over a lot of things.

Most definitely; thats why you need to go to Dublin or just Ireland in general.

Pull your finger out, yuki; do etttt.
Which requires money. :bored

I'll definitely work on it. Someday...


someday.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant



ol'scool for ya...:hip
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

<333333333333

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I saw Cap a few days ago too, by the way! :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Around 5-6 years, probably? I don't really know when they first met, but I've known my bro-in-law since I was in high school.
She may sounds like that, but everyone in my family agrees that she's too cool for a baby. She doesn't cry much, you know, which is unusual for babies.
I only want to be carried by my fictional crushes. *in denial pf reality* :hmph
No, I was referring to the scaring boys reputation that you said.
I don't think I've ever heard of a "cool baby"; not even I was a cool baby (even though I tell people that I was) :hee. She must be quite something. I know my niece didn't cry much, but as her dad says, when she cried, it used to put him to sleep; her crying was soothing. Apparently. I've met other kids that didn't cry much; I found it weird, though it's always a welcomed sight.
Hahaha, besides Tom, which other fictional crushes are there? :heh
Ah right; poor boys.

Hey, it's nothing gross for us. It's the usual stuffs for us. It's even weirder for us if start talking about guys like normal girls, because we're not normal. :heh
I'm not sure when and how it started. I can probably ask phio-chan, and I have a feeling she will say that I've been like this since high school. It's probably caused by all that murder and horror stories I read.
Eh well, I can get to play "the majesty" that way. :fan
I think my parents is already used to it. :oh
Well reading murder and horror stories will obviously have a big part in that; so that's not a surprise. Wait, you talk about boys? :o
I guess that's the only way you'll ever get to be royalty, lol.
Same here; though it was more of a case of hiding my laziness well :amuse

There's a reason motivators are so famous and rich. :derp
Are you saying I could be a motivator? :zomg an ironic motivator :hee

You should check it out. Though you should find ones with subtitles.
Hahaha, believe me, I fangirl over a lot of things.
Yep, I'm looking up some OP ones, since I know those VAs best. I'll try to find one with subs; so I can laugh too.
Like what?

Which requires money. :bored

I'll definitely work on it. Someday...


someday.

Hopefully :cop



ol'scool for ya...:hip
More of the same when you're ready; could chill to this all day. Definitely not heard of this group before. Were they successful in the States?

<333333333333

Nice track; thanks for reminding of it again, Kat :hug

I saw Cap a few days ago too, by the way! :zomg
So, how did you find it?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Nice track; thanks for reminding of it again, Kat :hug
Im glad you like it :glomp CUZ if you didnt you would have problems.... with me :cool:
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

g'nite...:bye
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top