Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

So, how did you find it?
As far as movies go, Cap is my favorite hero, he's just fucking awesome, that shield, those acrobatic skills, fucking awesome! :zomg
I really liked the action in this movie, especially the martial arts, great fucking movie man, my number 2 Marvel movie.

I liked the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tie-in and I'm looking forward how this development in Cap 2 is going to change the series from next week onwards.

They finally mentioned Stephen Strange too, and they showed off some Avengers 2 stuff! :zomg
Really looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers now, I didn't know what to think of Cap 2 in the beginning (although awesome trailers), because the last two movies were poor (IM3, T2).

Did you see both post-credit scenes?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

As far as movies go, Cap is my favorite hero, he's just fucking awesome, that shield, those acrobatic skills, fucking awesome! :zomg
I really liked the action in this movie, especially the martial arts, great fucking movie man, my number 2 Marvel movie.

I liked the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tie-in and I'm looking forward how this development in Cap 2 is going to change the series from next week onwards.

They finally mentioned Stephen Strange too, and they showed off some Avengers 2 stuff! :zomg
Really looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers now, I didn't know what to think of Cap 2 in the beginning (although awesome trailers), because the last two movies were poor (IM3, T2).

Did you see both post-credit scenes?
no.2 movie after what?

Yes, I don't watch AoS but have heard from Sky that the tie-ines are done quite well; in that some of the characters that appear in the film began popping up in the series a few episodes beforehand. Hopefully Fury or let the fans dream for a sec, that Cap appears in the show to complete the tie.

It'll be interesting to see which direction the show now goes, seeing the events of the movie and revelations of the agency.

I was so psyched when they mentioned Dr Strange; but I seemed to be the only one of my friends that noticed that bit. I looked around excitingly for anyone to share my joy, but no luck. :bored.

Nah, I only saw the first post-credit scene with the german guy, not the second. Though I know what it is.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Hahaha, besides Tom, which other fictional crushes are there?
Let me get something straight first. Tom is not fictional. :cookiestare
Lots of them. I list it in the harem list thread somewhere in this forum. :p

Well reading murder and horror stories will obviously have a big part in that; so that's not a surprise. Wait, you talk about boys? :o
Only fictional boys. We are birds of a feather, so we're not into real guys. The only real guys we talk about are Benedict and Tom.

Same here; though it was more of a case of hiding my laziness well :amuse
I don't even try to hide my laziness. Shame on me.

Are you saying I could be a motivator? :zomg an ironic motivator :hee
I think that's not a good idea.

Yep, I'm looking up some OP ones, since I know those VAs best. I'll try to find one with subs; so I can laugh too.
Like what?
Tell me what think about the event after you watch it.
Eh, anime/manga, otome games? :teehee
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yes Bob, this is not fictional. This is real love! :wub
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Do you train like this? :derp

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

They don't call him Blob over there for nothing. :teehee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Let me get something straight first. Tom is not fictional. :cookiestare
Lots of them. I list it in the harem list thread somewhere in this forum. :p
Oh, my bad~ :heh
Gimme link then, lazy.

Only fictional boys. We are birds of a feather, so we're not into real guys. The only real guys we talk about are Benedict and Tom.
My god. Another one into fictional characters; you and Sky need to have a talk. Why Benedict and Tom? besides the fact us british men are rather dashing and sound incredibly sexy :mono.

I don't even try to hide my laziness. Shame on me.
Nothing to be ashamed of, I guess lol.


I think that's not a good idea.
Why not? You'd be surprised at how many people I've motivated and helped :(

Tell me what think about the event after you watch it.
Eh, anime/manga, otome games? :teehee
I'll try to watch some this Sunday if it doesn't turn into another packed day :bored

What's otome?

You dont even wanna know :heh
Yeah, true.

Do you train like this? :derp

The doughnut sit up and chocolate syrup squirt were hilarious. But no, I wouldn't do anything like that. I just take mah fruits and shake.

Oh, this is one me and my friends watched and constantly point out:


Had terrible experience with "The Screamer" and was frustrated by "The Weight Collector" a few days ago. :darn
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

:comfort
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It's not so bad; there's plenty of equipment and stuff. Just hate waiting :hee
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

no.2 movie after what?

Yes, I don't watch AoS but have heard from Sky that the tie-ines are done quite well; in that some of the characters that appear in the film began popping up in the series a few episodes beforehand. Hopefully Fury or let the fans dream for a sec, that Cap appears in the show to complete the tie.

It'll be interesting to see which direction the show now goes, seeing the events of the movie and revelations of the agency.

I was so psyched when they mentioned Dr Strange; but I seemed to be the only one of my friends that noticed that bit. I looked around excitingly for anyone to share my joy, but no luck. :bored.

Nah, I only saw the first post-credit scene with the german guy, not the second. Though I know what it is.
Iron Man is the best quality movie Marvel has put out, objectively. The Winter Soldier and Avengers take the second spot, they are pretty much on equal terms.

Hill is coming in next week's episode. Fury is coming in the finale, I think he was in the pilot or in the second episode too. A lot of items and events of the movies influenced stuff in the series. There have been a few small cameos too, like Agent Sitwell (The guy they fake-dropped of the roof in Cap 2), but also bigger ones like Sif from Thor 2. Now that S.H.I.E.L.D. is Hydra, the show took a massive turn (in the episode Turn, Turn, Turn). Since plottwist kept happening that episode. Basically, S.H.I.E.L.D. is no longer S.H.I.E.L.D. and everyone is on their own and betrayal and such. The last plottwist was easily the best and although pretty cliché, I did NOT see that coming. It was easily the best episode of the season (that's not hard at all) and I'm looking forward what direction the show now takes, it looks a lot more promising than the show looked when it started.

Yeah, I was the only one to pick that up too, although my friends all know about Strange. Weird. After I said it they all went like; "Ooooooooh! Yeah.. Now that you mention it!" :lmao

I really liked the second one, although I dislike that the part of the plot gets resolved in a quick post-credit scene, we're talking about movies, there's no time to expand on all that. Definitely means we'll see him in future movies on the right side!

There's been news that Guardians of the Galaxy will be connected with Avengers 3. Not.. 2.. Or maybe 2 too.. I don't know, but they announced that Avengers 3 and Guardians are connected, it'll probably have something to do with Thanos (who showed up post-credit in 1 and is said to have a cameo appearance in 2), who shows up in Guardians of the Galaxy and is directly tied to two of the characters. He'll be the main villain in Avengers 3, I guess. I've been closely following the news, even more than I used to do and I'm genuinely getting excited about even the smallest news that comes out. I'm turning into a real fanboy here.. :sweatdrop

Any new anime you are planning on watching?
I picked up the usual suspects (the WSJ manga related ones), like Haikyuu!!, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders and the new Dragon Ball Kai season. Although I watched a few other pilots, there hasn't been anything noteworthy so far. Although I liked Dragon Collection (cliché, generic little kids anime <3)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Iron Man is the best quality movie Marvel has put out, objectively. The Winter Soldier and Avengers take the second spot, they are pretty much on equal terms.

Hill is coming in next week's episode. Fury is coming in the finale, I think he was in the pilot or in the second episode too. A lot of items and events of the movies influenced stuff in the series. There have been a few small cameos too, like Agent Sitwell (The guy they fake-dropped of the roof in Cap 2), but also bigger ones like Sif from Thor 2. Now that S.H.I.E.L.D. is Hydra, the show took a massive turn (in the episode Turn, Turn, Turn). Since plottwist kept happening that episode. Basically, S.H.I.E.L.D. is no longer S.H.I.E.L.D. and everyone is on their own and betrayal and such. The last plottwist was easily the best and although pretty cliché, I did NOT see that coming. It was easily the best episode of the season (that's not hard at all) and I'm looking forward what direction the show now takes, it looks a lot more promising than the show looked when it started.

Yeah, I was the only one to pick that up too, although my friends all know about Strange. Weird. After I said it they all went like; "Ooooooooh! Yeah.. Now that you mention it!" :lmao

I really liked the second one, although I dislike that the part of the plot gets resolved in a quick post-credit scene, we're talking about movies, there's no time to expand on all that. Definitely means we'll see him in future movies on the right side!

There's been news that Guardians of the Galaxy will be connected with Avengers 3. Not.. 2.. Or maybe 2 too.. I don't know, but they announced that Avengers 3 and Guardians are connected, it'll probably have something to do with Thanos (who showed up post-credit in 1 and is said to have a cameo appearance in 2), who shows up in Guardians of the Galaxy and is directly tied to two of the characters. He'll be the main villain in Avengers 3, I guess. I've been closely following the news, even more than I used to do and I'm genuinely getting excited about even the smallest news that comes out. I'm turning into a real fanboy here.. :sweatdrop

Any new anime you are planning on watching?
I picked up the usual suspects (the WSJ manga related ones), like Haikyuu!!, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders and the new Dragon Ball Kai season. Although I watched a few other pilots, there hasn't been anything noteworthy so far. Although I liked Dragon Collection (cliché, generic little kids anime <3)
I think I'd agree with that ranking; with Iron Man we were just getting started with the Avengers Initiative and Phase 1; they needed something solid to lay the groundwork. It's funny to read how many writers turned down the chance to work on the script.

I heard about Hill showing up again and Sky told me about Sitwell appearing in an episode ( or a few?) beforehand, but didn't know Fury himself would be there again. I mean it would make sense, considering the events of the movie, but it's always great to have big names on screen.

Dr Strange is a story I'm not awfully familiar with but I know of it; it's quite sad what he goes through in his life, so I'd like to see how that ties in with the Avengers especially; as in when he comes in contact with the group; what stage of life is he in?

Bucky's last scene in the movie was hilarious; how he just tosses Cap to the side and walks away. Laughed. Yep, seeing his character's subtle changes and doubts means we'll definitely see him on the good side in Cap 3; or at least on the fences of good and neutral to start with. Possibly Avengers 3 too.

I read about the connections between Galaxy and Avengers 3. I thought I read wrong about it tying in with no.3 instead of 2 :XD but yeah; it's exactly as you said.

Anime-wise, I finished Kill la Kill a week or so ago, but I've not seen anything since. I have a bunch of stuff I'll be watching these coming weeks; I won't be downloading anything until then. What's Dragon Collection?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I think I'd agree with that ranking; with Iron Man we were just getting started with the Avengers Initiative and Phase 1; they needed something solid to lay the groundwork. It's funny to read how many writers turned down the chance to work on the script.

I heard about Hill showing up again and Sky told me about Sitwell appearing in an episode ( or a few?) beforehand, but didn't know Fury himself would be there again. I mean it would make sense, considering the events of the movie, but it's always great to have big names on screen.

Dr Strange is a story I'm not awfully familiar with but I know of it; it's quite sad what he goes through in his life, so I'd like to see how that ties in with the Avengers especially; as in when he comes in contact with the group; what stage of life is he in?

Bucky's last scene in the movie was hilarious; how he just tosses Cap to the side and walks away. Laughed. Yep, seeing his character's subtle changes and doubts means we'll definitely see him on the good side in Cap 3; or at least on the fences of good and neutral to start with. Possibly Avengers 3 too.

I read about the connections between Galaxy and Avengers 3. I thought I read wrong about it tying in with no.3 instead of 2 :XD but yeah; it's exactly as you said.

Anime-wise, I finished Kill la Kill a week or so ago, but I've not seen anything since. I have a bunch of stuff I'll be watching these coming weeks; I won't be downloading anything until then. What's Dragon Collection?
The Incredible Hulk was great quality too, but everything about the movie somehow didn't justify it at all. Superhero/Comics movies weren't really doing that great, I think Blade was the first movie to cross the barriers and actually became succesful, followed by X-Men (somewhat) and the Spider-Man movies, but after those a lot of other superheroes tended to fail, like the Fantastic Four, Punisher, Spider-Man 3, X-Men 3, I think people were just afraid. But the first Iron Man definitely changed and broadened the genre in the movie business. I thank Favreau for doing it too, although he messed up with 2.

I think this is the first time Hill is making an appearance though? Not sure now. And Sitwell appeared in one episode, two weeks ago, he's a pretty forgettable character for everyone, since he appeared in Thor, The Avenger, Item 47, The Consultant and Cap 2. Titus Welliver (google him, you know him) starred in the Item 47 short too and he got into AoS, but didn't survive the Shield/Hydra shift. A bunch of important people boarded the bus (that's how their massive plane is called) but he had to go because of urgent business at the Lemuniar Star. At the end of the episode there were all kinds of suspicions and during the start of the episode of last week is where The Winter Soldier took place and everything changed. It's fun to see actual actors tie-in with the series, but what I don't like is that other actors, for example RDJ, Evans, Ruffalo or whoever. They don't do the show because they are too expensive. Which I find total bullshit, sure, Smulders is still a television actress, Alexander is not that known and Jackson is cheap as fuck and does everything he gets his hands on. But I would love to see an actual superhero from the movies on the show, Evans loves being Cap, so why does't he just do the gig for cheap or whatever.

Stupid actors and their money. :nah

I'm not that familiar with Strange either, I saw the '07 animated movie and I've seen him appear a bunch of times in some comics, but not that awfully familiar with him. But he's a nice character, he's got a lot of potential for a movie too. I'm rather curious.

I thought he'd stick around, but yeah, he was still bad at that point. It was fun seeing him in the museum and remembering everything again in the end, The Winter Soldier is an awesome character, I'd love to see him again. :nod

Any ideas what else they want to do? Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-Man are a definite fact, there's a bunch of others showing up in the Avengers/Guardians movies. Doctor Strange, Thor 3 and Captain America 3 are in progress (all part of Phase 3) and they've got shows planned for Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and Luke Cage leading up to a Defenders series. Big Hero 6 is also coming this December, although it's animated, it's based on Marvel superheroes group. It's being animated by Disney btw.

The Runaways was a project they were working on, but they shelved that in favor for Avengers (wise choice), but it might show up for the third phase too

Rumors about a Loki movie are still going around. But now there's actual (official) talk about a Black Widow movie, which is a pretty interesting character in the comics. Hulk is always being talked about. I'm assuming the Wasp is going to show up with both Ant-Man in some way and Black Panther seems like a good option, Evans wants to be Captain forever. RDJ is probably not going to be Iron Man for long, Ruffalo is just starting and I have no idea what Hemsworth wants to do. So a shift in the Avengers team is necessary. Ant-Man is definitely joining them and the Guardians are likely to team-up for the third one. But they planned movies all the way until 2028, there has to be a Second Avengers team.

Fury is sticking around, Jackson is not letting that role go. Ms. Marvel, Blade and the Inhumans are getting movies too, if I'm right this was confirmed too, although no date planned.

Anyone you want to see?

There's been a few "one-shots" (shorts) related to the movies too, two about Coulson, one about Peggy Carter (Cap 1 love-interest). One dealing with the after-math of Avengers and one about Trevor Slattery (Ben Kingsley) of Iron Man 3. Have you seen those too, pretty fun.

Have you heard about Nanatsu getting an anime adaptation? There's not much known at this point, but I'm going for a Winter/Spring release.
Probably ends up as a cour anime.

Dragon Collection is a kiddy anime. I found out about the manga last week, which features different characters and story than the new anime.
The manga is more a regular shounen, the anime is only 10 minutes per episode, it's about kids going to a different world and use cards (with dragons) to fight other players. Typical stuff, you know. But I love this kind of stuff! :D Although, the manga is a lot more enjoyable so far, it's not for little kids. More for big little kids. :lmao
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant


Isn't that awesome. :zomg
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Testing... :bobriki

Oh, I finally watched Capt. America 2 today :smugbunny
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It was good. :nod

My mom was nice to tell a family next to us to stay after the credits to see the secret ending; I think the family was happy though the little kids were getting antsy about it :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Did you see both post-credit scenes?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yes, unlike a certain someone :heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top