Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Yeah, he's like Obito. He has them but can't use them..... Ergo he's shit with them.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I heard someone did something good for me when I was away. I'm here to drop some cakes and cookies for that good Samaritan.

I'm always kind and caring towards Chamin :blush
Yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. :3c

And hello there. Have you gotten bored of this thread? I like the way you interact with the douche-moe-min, so keep it up. :thumbs
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I heard someone did something good for me when I was away. I'm here to drop some cakes and cookies for that good Samaritan.

Yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. :3c

And hello there. Have you gotten bored of this thread? I like the way you interact with the douche-moe-min, so keep it up. :thumbs
:thumbs

When did you become so hateful towards me? Rebellious students D: It breaks my heart.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
:thumbs

When did you become so hateful towards me? Rebellious students D: It breaks my heart.
I'm bipolar. You don't know?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I'm bipolar. You don't know?
No. We must have only practiced when you were on your good side. Or maybe I have grown soft with moe?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
No. We must have only practiced when you were on your good side. Or maybe I have grown soft with moe?
Moe makes you stronger Nuno. It is all you'll need.
Soft does not mean weak.

Perhaps so. Then again, I feel like it is only recently that I start to show this kind of bipolar characteristics. Too many wounds. /le sigh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Soft does not mean weak.

Perhaps so. Then again, I feel like it is only recently that I start to show this kind of bipolar characteristics. Too many wounds. /le sigh
wait are you serious about having bipolar tendencies? We are even more alike! I have mild tendencies. That is why you are perfect for Shizu-chan's apprentice! A natural fit.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
wait are you serious about having bipolar tendencies? We are even more alike! I have mild tendencies. That is why you are perfect for Shizu-chan's apprentice! A natural fit.
:hi5

Nah, well, I do have my mood swings and that happens a bit often lately. Maybe due to being bored with school and too lazy to do anything else. Or I'm just bipolar, yeah.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Well yeah, I would only say I have tendencies. I think I have unusual swings compared to the average person (going purely by how my friends/family act normally). I can be really happy at 4pm, and at 6pm I'm suddenly really meh. I think a lot has to do with boredom however. But it affects my mental power (ability to study etc).

Enough about that.

@syx, what's your fav anime? =D If you answered that I was too lazy to notice =D
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Silence, weaklings! Let your king speak his mind!

Either this thread lacks syx or you guys are talking too much.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Besiktas currently is placed 3rd in the league, one point behind Galatasaray. Fenerbahce is first and already won the league. There are still 2 matchs to play. The second place is very valuable, since Fenerbahce was expelled from the next Champions League season. Ending up second means a direct qualification. But I don't really care whether Besiktas ends up second or third. Since the manipulation scandal 2011 (Besiktas was involved too) I stopped watching the games, because the Turkish Football Federation didn't punish the big teams like Fenerbahce or Besiktas. The logical consequence should have been to relegate them to 2nd division. But they didn't, because they are corrupt as hell. Before that event, I used to watch nearly every match of Besiktas, Galatasaray and Fenerbahce.
To think I missed that whole corruption scandal :/ I'll hope to remember to read up on it tomorrow or something. I mean all federations are corrupted to a certain extent but we don't really get anything like that here; its usually worries about breaking UEFA rules for spendings and stuff, like what is most probably going to happen to Man City.

What other football leagues do you follow?

Yeah, couldn't agree more. The fights are still good I think. You just have to forget about the overall plot, plot holes, stupid turn of events, pis, instant godlike power-ups and so forth.
Yes, the current chapters are good; some of the revelations are absolutely pointless or mistimed that it just brings down the quality of the chapter. Naruto and Sasuke's powers are quite intriguing now, but I thought their meeting with Rikudo could've been better portrayed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Did we scare syx? :worrybunny

Well yeah, I would only say I have tendencies. I think I have unusual swings compared to the average person (going purely by how my friends/family act normally). I can be really happy at 4pm, and at 6pm I'm suddenly really meh. I think a lot has to do with boredom however. But it affects my mental power (ability to study etc).

Enough about that.
I see. Does it happen often? In my case it didn't happen so often, and much like you boredom and stress seem to be most potential factors.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Silence, weaklings! Let your king speak his mind!

Either this thread lacks syx or you guys are talking too much.
Wow Haku is somewhere else in Meet the Moderators other than his own thread
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Wow Haku is somewhere else in Meet the Moderators other than his own thread
Predators explore new hunting grounds when the preys become extinct in one area.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Seems like Haku is always looking for new spam grounds too. :blush
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm looking for preys to feast on. Come on, guys! I'm sure there must be a "maiden in distress" there for me to suck life energy from :zomg
 
Top