But syx has the Rinnegan. 


Yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.I'm always kind and caring towards Chamin![]()

I heard someone did something good for me when I was away. I'm here to drop some cakes and cookies for that good Samaritan.
Yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
And hello there. Have you gotten bored of this thread? I like the way you interact with the douche-moe-min, so keep it up.![]()
I'm bipolar. You don't know?
When did you become so hateful towards me? Rebellious students D: It breaks my heart.
No. We must have only practiced when you were on your good side. Or maybe I have grown soft with moe?I'm bipolar. You don't know?
No. We must have only practiced when you were on your good side. Or maybe I have grown soft with moe?
Soft does not mean weak.Moe makes you stronger Nuno. It is all you'll need.
wait are you serious about having bipolar tendencies? We are even more alike! I have mild tendencies. That is why you are perfect for Shizu-chan's apprentice! A natural fit.Soft does not mean weak.
Perhaps so. Then again, I feel like it is only recently that I start to show this kind of bipolar characteristics. Too many wounds. /le sigh
wait are you serious about having bipolar tendencies? We are even more alike! I have mild tendencies. That is why you are perfect for Shizu-chan's apprentice! A natural fit.

Well he opened the door, we came in and then he left.Silence, weaklings! Let your king speak his mind!
Either this thread lacks syx or you guys are talking too much.

To think I missed that whole corruption scandal :/ I'll hope to remember to read up on it tomorrow or something. I mean all federations are corrupted to a certain extent but we don't really get anything like that here; its usually worries about breaking UEFA rules for spendings and stuff, like what is most probably going to happen to Man City.Besiktas currently is placed 3rd in the league, one point behind Galatasaray. Fenerbahce is first and already won the league. There are still 2 matchs to play. The second place is very valuable, since Fenerbahce was expelled from the next Champions League season. Ending up second means a direct qualification. But I don't really care whether Besiktas ends up second or third. Since the manipulation scandal 2011 (Besiktas was involved too) I stopped watching the games, because the Turkish Football Federation didn't punish the big teams like Fenerbahce or Besiktas. The logical consequence should have been to relegate them to 2nd division. But they didn't, because they are corrupt as hell. Before that event, I used to watch nearly every match of Besiktas, Galatasaray and Fenerbahce.
Yes, the current chapters are good; some of the revelations are absolutely pointless or mistimed that it just brings down the quality of the chapter. Naruto and Sasuke's powers are quite intriguing now, but I thought their meeting with Rikudo could've been better portrayed.Yeah, couldn't agree more. The fights are still good I think. You just have to forget about the overall plot, plot holes, stupid turn of events, pis, instant godlike power-ups and so forth.
No, ask someone else to carry you.

I see. Does it happen often? In my case it didn't happen so often, and much like you boredom and stress seem to be most potential factors.Well yeah, I would only say I have tendencies. I think I have unusual swings compared to the average person (going purely by how my friends/family act normally). I can be really happy at 4pm, and at 6pm I'm suddenly really meh. I think a lot has to do with boredom however. But it affects my mental power (ability to study etc).
Enough about that.
Wow Haku is somewhere else in Meet the Moderators other than his own threadSilence, weaklings! Let your king speak his mind!
Either this thread lacks syx or you guys are talking too much.
Predators explore new hunting grounds when the preys become extinct in one area.Wow Haku is somewhere else in Meet the Moderators other than his own thread

