Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Well, at least regarding "understanding stuff". If i think of all the people who were sighing when confronted with the complicated structures
Well "philosophy teachers" apart from philosophers should have that duty to interpret that stuff, basically it's hermeneutics now.^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

nothing against moe....but josef you are such a die hard berserker....how does this work...?
:headscratch




:XD
any word on when chap is coming out....?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

nothing against moe....but josef you are such a die hard berserker....how does this work...?
:headscratch




:XD
any word on when chap is coming out....?
It is contradictory right? :D Well have you seen some of the moe pics sky has been posting in hakus thread? You will surely see how beautiful they look, as a fan of art, you must appreciate the time that was put in them.

NO need to spoiler that. :p May 23rd it seems, two more weeks gnut. :awe
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

nono...i don't mind moe....
this is alright....


YUMERIA....

but my idea of pervation reachs far and beyond...........:XD

EIKEN.....

KEKKO KAMEN....

GOLDENBOY....ofc
:cookiehand

:XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

the first chick is tsunade level. maybe evem more moe
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

nono...i don't mind moe....
this is alright....


YUMERIA....

but my idea of pervation reachs far and beyond...........:XD

EIKEN.....

KEKKO KAMEN....

GOLDENBOY....ofc
:cookiehand

:XD
I do believe the moe squad here on here does seem to lean towards more flat chested girls, but I do not mind a little meat. :hurr

the first chick is tsunade level. maybe evem more moe
Boob jokes never go out of style, now we know where Kishi stole from for his Tsunade jokes. :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Yo o/

:33333

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I do believe the moe squad here on here Sky does seem to lean towards more flat chested girls, but I Haku and I do not mind a little meat. :hurr
Fixed.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Oh. :O

A little kittly kat decided to drop by in my thread! \o/ Hi? How's your Serbian? :XD
Hellou :x3 Whats up Kirik ? :3
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Hellou :x3 Whats up Kirik ? :3
You know my name is Kiril? :XD Why is it so commonly mistaken like that? :XD I am no captain Kirk. :p

And hello, how are you doing these fine spring days? :blush
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

You know my name is Kiril? :XD Why is it so commonly mistaken like that? :XD I am no captain Kirk. :p

And hello, how are you doing these fine spring days? :blush
Almost thought you knew Captain Kirk was my alias on many websites and made a pun about that :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Almost thought you knew Captain Kirk was my alias on many websites and made a pun about that :XD
Coincidence? I think not. :derp Must be a higher power.

And again with those distracting avatars. WHAT WAS SEEN MUST BE SEEN AGAIN! :dance
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Coincidence? I think not. :derp Must be a higher power.

And again with those distracting avatars. WHAT WAS SEEN MUST BE SEEN AGAIN! :dance
Icei was confusing Sky and me. Maybe people will start to mistake you for me after this :XD

I'm opening my heart to you guys.That's the (not so) hidden meaning behind these avies \o/
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

You know my name is Kiril? :XD Why is it so commonly mistaken like that? :XD I am no captain Kirk. :p

And hello, how are you doing these fine spring days? :blush
Pfff you should already know that I tend tp make up nicknames ... I am disappointed my dear friend!!! :nah

Have you noticed that since I came here we are just asking each other " whats up" but we would not reply :XD

Anyway, right now Im at school at cisco class which is fcking boring :emocat but at least I can be here so all good ... cant wait to go home cuz I have a week freeee :x3 Otherwise Im doing well ... WHAT ABOUT YOU ? :sexyarf


Fine spring days lol ... we have floods here :toc

I like your avy :thumbs
I like yours too :hi5

Enjoying the anime ? :x3
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Icei was confusing Sky and me. Maybe people will start to mistake you for me after this :XD

I'm opening my heart to you guys.That's the (not so) hidden meaning behind these avies \o/
You were never shy in sharing your emotions, I salute you for that, and that adds to your value as moelover that wants to share it with the world. Must not keep your love silent, shout it it out so that the whole world can hear you! \o/

Luffy is more of a thigh man.



I like your avy :thumbs
No wonder he has Nami AND Robin on his crew, and no wonder all princess go crazy about him. Strange thing is why Shirahoshi was so head over heels for him? :p

Pfff you should already know that I tend tp make up nicknames ... I am disappointed my dear friend!!! :nah

Have you noticed that since I came here we are just asking each other " whats up" but we would not reply :XD

Anyway, right now Im at school at cisco class which is fcking boring :emocat but at least I can be here so all good ... cant wait to go home cuz I have a week freeee :x3 Otherwise Im doing well ... WHAT ABOUT YOU ? :sexyarf


Fine spring days lol ... we have floods here :toc
The mistakes of my name were so common that I forgot your ability to do so. :XD

Oh, are we building up the tension? :teehee

You are finishing classes soon? Well I finished mine recently and still have to do a few stuff these days, so kind of in the mood of "wrapping up" my 2nd year at university and planning my summer trips and hanging out .... I feel the lack of school is something I will need to get used to. :D

Floods are common around here as well, the Balkans are all flooded, strangely we seem not to be THAT caught up in it.^^
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

You were never shy in sharing your emotions, I salute you for that, and that adds to your value as moelover that wants to share it with the world. Must not keep your love silent, shout it it out so that the whole world can hear you! \o/
I feel sentimental now, thank you \o/
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I feel sentimental now, thank you \o/
It is a Freudian statement, so you must not "hide it in", best post moe pics and say your moelove LOUD, LOUD! The universe is listening! \o/
 
Top