Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I have only been there once. :p But I know quite a lot since my parents, grandparents used to live in the same country as them. You have relatives there?
Well those are like family friends I guess! We have friends in Podaca- near Gradac ... I have been there so many times lol ... but Its been some years since we last went there ... I guess those ppl wouldnt even recongnize me now :toc I grew up a bit :hee

Then In Medjugorje (yeah) in Bosnia ... ITS FUCKING HOT THERE NONSTOP !
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Well those are like family friends I guess! We have friends in Podaca- near Gradac ... I have been there so many times lol ... but Its been some years since we last went there ... I guess those ppl wouldnt even recongnize me now :toc I grew up a bit :hee

Then In Medjugorje (yeah) in Bosnia ... ITS FUCKING HOT THERE NONSTOP !
You sure are grown up. :fan I see well I have such people all over the Blakans that I went to on vacation. :nod Good to keep long distance contacts. :thumbs

Are you donating to the floods in Bosnia? :gwah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

You sure are grown up. :fan I see well I have such people all over the Blakans that I went to on vacation. :nod Good to keep long distance contacts. :thumbs

Are you donating to the floods in Bosnia? :gwah
Well I think Its been 5 years or so, so yeah :XD I love the Balkans ! <33 I remember the last time we went to Makarska and It was me my mum my best friend and her mum and it was so good ! And I was soo awww and after that holiday I swore I would marry a Croatian guy :toc
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Well I think Its been 5 years or so, so yeah :XD I love the Balkans ! <33 I remember the last time we went to Makarska and It was me my mum my best friend and her mum and it was so good ! And I was soo awww and after that holiday I swore I would marry a Croatian guy :toc
You go there for the boys and not the wonderful sea and natural beauty? :XD And the parties at night? :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

You go there for the boys and not the wonderful sea and natural beauty? :XD And the parties at night? :derp
I was a kid so probably I didnt go there for boys nor parties =_= but now Im older so who knows :toc
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I was a kid so probably I didnt go there for boys nor parties =_= but now Im older so who knows :toc
There is a first time for everything! \o/ But no way not to enjoy yourself in Croatia, so. :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

There is a first time for everything! \o/ But no way not to enjoy yourself in Croatia, so. :XD
Wbu? planning on going there ?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Wbu? planning on going there ?
Of course, depends on the date in August ... because at around the 15th-20th I will be really busy. So it might just be during the start or at the end, end is more probably due to it being more cheap and me staying there more.^^
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

What's so amazing about Croatia? I mean here it's known for being cheap + having a nice tourist place with beach etc, but what else? Is it the same for you people?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

What's so amazing about Croatia? I mean here it's known for being cheap + having a nice tourist place with beach etc, but what else? Is it the same for you people?
It's the people, we used to live in one country till 1991, before we split, so when we go there we feel at home. Ofc Turkey > Croatia in my book due to the variation of places you can go at the sea, or visit historical stuff, and the whole thing is just more appealing to tourists, however the forest and the REALLY salty sea make Croatia a good place to visit overall, it has natural beauty and a lot of islands near the coast the same as Greece.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Of course, depends on the date in August ... because at around the 15th-20th I will be really busy. So it might just be during the start or at the end, end is more probably due to it being more cheap and me staying there more.^^
Hmm hmm I will come home from Bristol on the 10th August soo maybe if I convince my parents to go right after that we can meet :nod

What's so amazing about Croatia? I mean here it's known for being cheap + having a nice tourist place with beach etc, but what else? Is it the same for you people?
Croatia is amazing because yeah It's not expensive and that's a really important thingy for tourists so when they go there they can fully enjoy their holidays like for example a boat trip to some islands which is a really awesome experience I mean we saw dolphins swimming in the sea while being on boat *-*! Then the sea is clear, no mess there and beautiful beautiful colors of it omg awesome and It doesnt go instantly deep like in Spain for example you go to sea and It slowly goes deeper! There might be a problem because in Croatia there are almost no sand beaches but I have to say rock beaches are not that bad either! Then When you go for a walk in the evening the atmosphere there is really really awesome like live music from almost every bar and Croatian music is AWESOME! so there are nice walks by the sea! There are many many atractions! SO yeah CROATIA IS AWESOME !!! :x3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Josef you should so check out Tokyo Ghoul now, the last scanlated chapters were damn amazing. No doubt you will love it too.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Hmm hmm I will come home from Bristol on the 10th August soo maybe if I convince my parents to go right after that we can meet :nod
Late August pls. :XD

Josef you should so check out Tokyo Ghoul now, the last scanlated chapters were damn amazing. No doubt you will love it too.
OH, lol, forgot where I stopped that manga after you suggested it to me, let me check, it was good and then I stopped for some reason ... wtf.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Late August pls. :XD
Late August like 15-25? :p cuz my school year starts in Sep

---------- Post added June 13, 2014 at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was May 22, 2014 at 09:39 AM ----------

Kiriiik are you going to Gradac in August or no ? :arf
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Late August like 15-25? :p cuz my school year starts in Sep

---------- Post added June 13, 2014 at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was May 22, 2014 at 09:39 AM ----------

Kiriiik are you going to Gradac in August or no ? :arf
Not set in stone, got a summer job, so we will see how things work.

Jojo what about Tokyo Ghoul? :XD
Answered, digging the NGNL avy, you guys got me on the bandwagon. :3c

Congratz on top 10 sky.^^ \o/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

NGNL avy? Are you talking about Nuno or...? xD I saw you really enjoy it too though, great :3
Ah shit, I meant sig ofc ... >_> I do expect to see a Jibril avy from you. :p Still under the HxH hype tho?

I did, tho I disagree with sky a bit, he mostly saus its random, it is random but some deep stuff are lurking beneath it. It's enjoyable with all aspects tho.
 
Top