Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3
I grew up a bit
Then In Medjugorje (yeah) in Bosnia ... ITS FUCKING HOT THERE NONSTOP !
Well those are like family friends I guess! We have friends in Podaca- near Gradac ... I have been there so many times lol ... but Its been some years since we last went there ... I guess those ppl wouldnt even recongnize me nowI have only been there once.But I know quite a lot since my parents, grandparents used to live in the same country as them. You have relatives there?
I grew up a bit
Then In Medjugorje (yeah) in Bosnia ... ITS FUCKING HOT THERE NONSTOP !
But I know quite a lot since my parents, grandparents used to live in the same country as them. You have relatives there?
I see well I have such people all over the Blakans that I went to on vacation.
Good to keep long distance contacts. 
I love the Balkans ! <33 I remember the last time we went to Makarska and It was me my mum my best friend and her mum and it was so good ! And I was soo awww and after that holiday I swore I would marry a Croatian guy 


