Only here for the food.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

What a cute new set. :wtf How did you find images with expressions so similar to your daily expression? :derp
I was rewatching Fairy Tail's anime eps randomly, and saw these pics. Erza is my fav character too, so I think I can use these expressions of hers.

That is even better. :blush

Verbal abuse? :3c

Teach me master!

An Otaku.
What's better about it?

Well, a part of it, yes, but not the whole of it.

Watch and learn. That's all.

Heh. Well. Can't refute that.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

What's better about it?

Well, a part of it, yes, but not the whole of it.

Watch and learn. That's all.

Heh. Well. Can't refute that.
Because it would've been rather mean otherwise. :D

Even more huh. *___*

Will do so sensei. *bows*

:heh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

I didn't, no. I guess our friendship is still growing :glomp

:teehee
​
Well, now that you know, tread more carefully next time. There's a reason why I never get any "surprises" on my birthday. My friends still value their life, I suppose.
Heh. You'll learn soon enough what does it really mean to be my friend.

:3c

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Because it would've been rather mean otherwise. :D

Even more huh. *___*

Will do so sensei. *bows*

:heh
Huh.

Of course.

Good kid. :mono

*shrug*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ah.

Well, now that you know, tread more carefully next time. There's a reason why I never get any "surprises" on my birthday. My friends still value their life, I suppose.
Heh. You'll learn soon enough what does it really mean to be my friend.

:3c
Why would I tread carefully? What do you do to your friends that surprise you?

Should I be excited? I think I'll be excited :zomg
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

Damn you're so talkative... :3c

Thank you sensei. :wtf

Woah you're mean... :XD
"Talkative" is not my middle name, but "mean" is.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Ain't like "me", eh?
Yuki-san is the real deal.
Hah! Of course. :mono

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Well I'm used to your attacks. They are rather cool. But Yuki just wants to damage me. :XD
The way you said it makes me sound brutal... :errr



... but I probably am. :heh

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Why would I tread carefully? What do you do to your friends that surprise you?

Should I be excited? I think I'll be excited :zomg
In my country, usually during one's birthday, his/her friends will throw eggs, flour, or anything disgusting they can think of at him/her. Or try to stage some kind of scene to make him/her cry. (Yes, people are really mean here.) No one dare tries it to me, because they know my revenge will be very, very sweet.
So, my friends usually try a tamer kind of surprise, but of course it never works. I know the drill; I'm always overly suspicious, especially during my birth month.

Depends on how masochistic you are.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Ah.

The way you said it makes me sound brutal... :errr



... but I probably am. :heh
Aren't you more cold-blooded than brutal? That's just an impression. I'm not a fully-fledged M, but I found your bullying rather mild.
Actually, I'm tempted to say it's "fuwa fuwa~", but I fear for my life!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ah.

In my country, usually during one's birthday, his/her friends will throw eggs, flour, or anything disgusting they can think of at him/her. Or try to stage some kind of scene to make him/her cry. (Yes, people are really mean here.) No one dare tries it to me, because they know my revenge will be very, very sweet.
So, my friends usually try a tamer kind of surprise, but of course it never works. I know the drill; I'm always overly suspicious, especially during my birth month.

Depends on how masochistic you are.
That's a weird tradition, I don't blame you for not appreciating that. I mean here, we usually punch the other kid on the shoulder for the amount of years they turn. Usually done in school; not really done that since high school.

I'm not, no.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

"Talkative" is not my middle name, but "mean" is.

The way you said it makes me sound brutal... :errr



... but I probably am. :heh
That wasn't my intention, but glad that you like it... :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

Aren't you more cold-blooded than brutal? That's just an impression. I'm not a fully-fledged M, but I found your bullying rather mild.
Actually, I'm tempted to say it's "fuwa fuwa~", but I fear for my life!
Well, who says I can't be both?
Hah, you haven't seen me on my best day. Just ask goldb or phio-chan about my days of terrorizing people here. And the victims are always male. I have a bad history with guys. Even to some of the guys I consider friends, I still bully them into submission. During high school, I even got physical: punching or pinching. It got to the point where some teachers were aware of this habit. I stopped when I got into university though.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

That's a weird tradition, I don't blame you for not appreciating that. I mean here, we usually punch the other kid on the shoulder for the amount of years they turn. Usually done in school; not really done that since high school.

I'm not, no.
Yeah, some of my friends noted on how bad this tradition is. But it is already a tradition, so it can't be stopped just like that.

Then you should not be feeling excited. :hmph

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

That wasn't my intention, but glad that you like it... :XD
I don't particularly like it or dislike it. I just noted it.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Ah.

Well, who says I can't be both?
Hah, you haven't seen me on my best day. Just ask goldb or phio-chan about my days of terrorizing people here. And the victims are always male. I have a bad history with guys. Even to some of the guys I consider friends, I still bully them into submission. During high school, I even got physical: punching or pinching. It got to the point where some teachers were aware of this habit. I stopped when I got into university though.
That'd be Jekyll and Hyde. I think you are too consistent for that. Then again, my friend has already told me that I do not have the eye to tell people's true nature.
Well, boys are weaklings. They are small fly. If you have notable success in bullying girls, though, that's a different story.
Heh? Now, that's something I got curious about. Did you want to stop it or did it just happen to be that way? I have an unquenchable thirst to know how to make or break a person, and making or breaking of a routine defines the very same notion.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

Thanks a bunch.
Being nice might be overrated anyway. Don't you agree Erza-chan? :nod
Hmm. It is the era of the villains and anti-hero, after all.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

That'd be Jekyll and Hyde. I think you are too consistent for that. Then again, my friend has already told me that I do not have the eye to tell people's true nature.
Well, boys are weaklings. They are small fly. If you have notable success in bullying girls, though, that's a different story.
Heh? Now, that's something I got curious about. Did you want to stop it or did it just happen to be that way? I have an unquenchable thirst to know how to make or break a person, and making or breaking of a routine defines the very same notion.
Not as extreme as Jekyll and Hyde, but I am known to have many different personas.
I usually don't have any cause to bully girls. Girls and boys alike fear me though. For the girls, they said because I'm just so scary and psychopathic. I often invent new ways to torture and I love to tell them about it.
Well, actually there's one victim who's a female. But it's because she's so easy and fun to bully to the point where everybody bullies her, even those who are bullied. But even among the bullies, I am considered the top of the food chain. I may not be the one who bullies her the most, but I do it the best. I do it so efficiently too. My favorite method is to use the sharpest and shortest words.
Hmm. I think it's mostly because I didn't have any victim. In my major, most of the students are females and some of them were like me. The males were already so intimidated, they were already submissive. I spent my freshman year mostly in my major building, so I didn't get to see other guys from other majors. By sophomore year, I already grew out of the habit that I no longer got physical and chose to be verbal.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

So which kind of anti-villain or hero are you?
Why are they reversed? I said anti-hero and villain, not anti-villain and hero.

Guess which.
 
Top