Only here for the food.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

How is Yuri not healthy? It is very healthy. A certain imouto would agree with me.
Inherently not encoded in one's body.
Imagine Eve was into girls. Can you imagine yourself in Adam's place?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

I don't understand this conversation, and I'm not sure I want to. :oh
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Inherently not encoded in one's body.
Imagine Eve was into girls. Can you imagine yourself in Adam's place?
It would be better not to go that way. Not even as a what if.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

I don't understand this conversation, and I'm not sure I want to. :oh
This sounded like 99% of the people that knows me.
Except "not sure" part. They are perfectly sure they don't want to :fan

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

It would be better not to go that way. Not even as a what if.
We can only go with "what if", anyway, since that assumption never held true and humanity increased its numbers.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

This sounded like 99% of the people that knows me.
Except "not sure" part. They are perfectly sure they don't want to :fan
Okay! I'll improve!

"I don't understand, and I'm perfectly sure I don't want to. :oh"

:blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

We can only go with "what if", anyway, since that assumption never held true and humanity increased its numbers.
That is not what I meant but never mind. :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Okay! I'll improve!

"I don't understand, and I'm perfectly sure I don't want to. :oh"

:blush
Why do you abandon me, as well?
Now, we are doomed to death.. :(



---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Oh, never mind. Just realized that I made it sound like that's the phrase from people who know me well. Did I just burn myself? Pretty much.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Do you want to have cold water? To apply it to the burned area I mean.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Do you want to have cold water? To apply it to the burned area I mean.
Gladly take you up on the offer, twisted-sad-distorted-kun \o
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

I agree with two of them. Sad certainly is not the right word to describe me... :XD

But you're welcome.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

It's not that you are sad yourself. It's just people feeling sad looking at you :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

That makes no sense whatsoever! Im such a nice and heartwarming person. :pout
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Your resistance needs a fix, then. I'm freezing over here :worrybunny
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

My resistance against what exactly?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Resistance as in an oven.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Oh it was a physics joke... :derp

Now I feel ashamed.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

You are so confusing, Haku. I'll let yuki to deal with you. :3c
 
Top