A girl with a healthy mind, then.Yuri!
How is Yuri not healthy? It is very healthy. A certain imouto would agree with me.A girl with a healthy mind, then.
Inherently not encoded in one's body.How is Yuri not healthy? It is very healthy. A certain imouto would agree with me.

It would be better not to go that way. Not even as a what if.Inherently not encoded in one's body.
Imagine Eve was into girls. Can you imagine yourself in Adam's place?
This sounded like 99% of the people that knows me.I don't understand this conversation, and I'm not sure I want to.![]()

We can only go with "what if", anyway, since that assumption never held true and humanity increased its numbers.It would be better not to go that way. Not even as a what if.
Okay! I'll improve!This sounded like 99% of the people that knows me.
Except "not sure" part. They are perfectly sure they don't want to![]()
"
That is not what I meant but never mind.We can only go with "what if", anyway, since that assumption never held true and humanity increased its numbers.

Why do you abandon me, as well?Okay! I'll improve!
"I don't understand, and I'm perfectly sure I don't want to."
![]()

Gladly take you up on the offer, twisted-sad-distorted-kun \oDo you want to have cold water? To apply it to the burned area I mean.





