Only here for the food.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Am I? I think I'm a simple person, really. Just that I talk a lot in circles, twist words, fool around while being serious.

I'm not worthy of the "final boss" in that regard x'D
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Shana-chan. :luv

:heh. So you have taste for girls like that.

It's like being a gardener. If you let the weeds be, their roots will grow stronger and you'll never be able to shake them off. So, yeah, superficial is better, in this context, I think.
As someone who has been living superficially for years, I've grown rather tired of it, tbh.

Makes me feel weird a bit. I never had this kind of relationship going on with anyone. Is this the moment when it finally dawns upon me that I'm a loner for real, I wonder.
Moment of enlightenment is sure blissful.
You need to go out more and take more risks. I was a loner myself, but then I decided to take the first step and it led me to this bunch of crazy people. Fun times.

But of course. The issue is whether it's going to be a novel or a random compilation. If it's a novel, I'll give you a power role to make sure I get the most out of your character. Pragmatist arrives at me.
Now, if I can get more, maybe I'll get to reproduce a different version of Orwell's Animal Farm, nice.
That's a good idea. :cheez
Hmmm. I've never read Orwell's Animal Farm though I've read a journal that analyzed it. A pretty interesting idea of society.

I have never been able to finish watching Shakugan no Shana. I just can't get "it" from the anime.
I never even watch it. The aura of tsundere is too strong.

Okay! I'll improve!

"I don't understand, and I'm perfectly sure I don't want to. :oh"

:blush
A better response would be:

I don't understand, and I'm perfectly sure I don't care. :mono"

Do you want to have cold water? To apply it to the burned area I mean.
Why give cold water if ice cubes will have a more interesting result? :3c

You are so confusing, Haku. I'll let yuki to deal with you. :3c
Do you think it's wise?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Am I? I think I'm a simple person, really. Just that I talk a lot in circles, twist words, fool around while being serious.

I'm not worthy of the "final boss" in that regard x'D
I am beyond "final boss". Even sephiroth doesn't hold a candle to me. I have a more impressive soundtrack. :mono
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

:heh. So you have taste for girls like that.

Why give cold water if ice cubes will have a more interesting result? :3c

I am beyond "final boss". Even sephiroth doesn't hold a candle to me. I have a more impressive soundtrack. :mono
You mean for adorable girls which are way too cute for my own good? Yes. :luv

I like how you think.

I don't believe you.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

You mean for adorable girls which are way too cute for my own good? Yes. :luv

I like how you think.

I don't believe you.
Whatever. It's your taste anyway. I don't account for it.

Of course.

You sure you want to see the proof? I can guarantee you'll not survive it. Well, it's not as if you can get to that level anyway. You might already have a hard time with the small fries.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Whatever. It's your taste anyway. I don't account for it.

Of course.

You sure you want to see the proof? I can guarantee you'll not survive it. Well, it's not as if you can get to that level anyway. You might already have a hard time with the small fries.
I'm scared to ask what your harem looks like.

You brought up Sephiroth, so of course I wanna see proof. :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

I'm scared to ask what your harem looks like.

You brought up Sephiroth, so of course I wanna see proof. :nod
Probably you should. It's filled with cunning men. Like draws to like, isn't it?

I'm warning you again, you will not get away with your life. I hadn't even gone full-mode, but in the past I'd blown away many guys to smithereens. I still remember the days when phio-chan was still locked in the tower. Good times, nice bloodbath. That time, I mostly leave everything to my dragon kid who has gone to Lord knows where nowadays.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Probably you should. It's filled with cunning men. Like draws to like, isn't it?

I'm warning you again, you will not get away with your life. I hadn't even gone full-mode, but in the past I'd blown away many guys to smithereens. I still remember the days when phio-chan was still locked in the tower. Good times, nice bloodbath. That time, I mostly leave everything to my dragon kid who has gone to Lord knows where nowadays.
Okay tell me then. My mind is ready.

My auto rinne tensei ability helps me. I get killed quite often. So come on. Proof it. Show me your awesome theme music.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

As someone who has been living superficially for years, I've grown rather tired of it, tbh.
It is exhausting, but the other way around is no easier, so, not that there is an escape route, to be fair.

You need to go out more and take more risks. I was a loner myself, but then I decided to take the first step and it led me to this bunch of crazy people. Fun times.
I always thought friends did not need to be that close to be called.. close friends. My best friend's effect, I guess. He was a loner at times, party boy at others.

That's a good idea. :cheez
Hmmm. I've never read Orwell's Animal Farm though I've read a journal that analyzed it. A pretty interesting idea of society.
If I could make it work out, it would be cool.
Yeah, the language is simple, and the ideas are not crazy, but still leaves a nice impact. A good read, if I may say so.

A better response would be:

I don't understand, and I'm perfectly sure I don't care. :mono"
I like people who are rather straightforward in that sense.
That said, that answer would definitely be the final words we have exchanged.

Do you think it's wise?
My well-being is not that of a priority for phio-chan, I assume :worrybunny

I am beyond "final boss". Even sephiroth doesn't hold a candle to me. I have a more impressive soundtrack. :mono
Then the thing which appears at games when you finally think you are done. "The real final boss" or something.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Okay tell me then. My mind is ready.

My auto rinne tensei ability helps me. I get killed quite often. So come on. Proof it. Show me your awesome theme music.
Too troublesome. There are too many of them. I have the list in the harem thread though... somewhere.
But the rule is that you defeat those pesky mini-bosses and the final boss first. Come to me again when you've done that... though I wager it may take you a thousand years. :mono

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

It is exhausting, but the other way around is no easier, so, not that there is an escape route, to be fair.
Well, nothing is easy. In the end, it comes down to preference.

I always thought friends did not need to be that close to be called.. close friends. My best friend's effect, I guess. He was a loner at times, party boy at others.
When you can hurt each other without being hurt, that means you are close friends. That's it. Together, you'll do crazy things without inhibition.

If I could make it work out, it would be cool.
Yeah, the language is simple, and the ideas are not crazy, but still leaves a nice impact. A good read, if I may say so.
I'm planning to write a novel myself, but not in the near future. The way I am now, I'll only be able to write depressing stories.
I'm not into reading books with such heavy issues. I don't even like reading classics. A bit too boring for me.

I like people who are rather straightforward in that sense.
That said, that answer would definitely be the final words we have exchanged.
I like to have the final words. *shrug*

My well-being is not that of a priority for phio-chan, I assume :worrybunny
I'm actually more worried about her well-being. If she can't handle you, how can she face the world out there?

Then the thing which appears at games when you finally think you are done. "The real final boss" or something.
More like the god of the game?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Well, nothing is easy. In the end, it comes down to preference.
True, though there are some unavoidable selections one has to make. This is one of them.

When you can hurt each other without being hurt, that means you are close friends. That's it. Together, you'll do crazy things without inhibition.
My old, good, battered soul lacks the craze needed to go through that, maybe.
Needing a fresh start.

I'm planning to write a novel myself, but not in the near future. The way I am now, I'll only be able to write depressing stories.
I'm not into reading books with such heavy issues. I don't even like reading classics. A bit too boring for me.
What kind of genre would you like to write on? Something like fantasy?

I like to have the final words. *shrug*
Everyone does :fan

I'm actually more worried about her well-being. If she can't handle you, how can she face the world out there?
Is this what they call two birds with one rock? I feel like we are both being burned here.

More like the god of the game?
In MapleStory, that would be:

 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

My old, good, battered soul lacks the craze needed to go through that, maybe.
Needing a fresh start.
It is because your soul is old and battered that you need to go through that. It's a part of healing.

What kind of genre would you like to write on? Something like fantasy?
Yeah. I've spent my whole life basically reading fantasy. I can't write anything else. I mean, I tried once to do romance. It sucks. I don't have the experience, so I can't actually write it. I may be able to write murder mystery, but I'm afraid it will became gothic horror instead with many gruesome details. I don't think anyone will want to read that. :derp

Everyone does :fan
But not everyone has the talent or training to have the last word. :fan

Is this what they call two birds with one rock? I feel like we are both being burned here.
What do you think? :cheez

In MapleStory, that would be:

Cute. :hee
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

It is because your soul is old and battered that you need to go through that. It's a part of healing.
It's like dying first to be reborn later.

Yeah. I've spent my whole life basically reading fantasy. I can't write anything else. I mean, I tried once to do romance. It sucks. I don't have the experience, so I can't actually write it. I may be able to write murder mystery, but I'm afraid it will became gothic horror instead with many gruesome details. I don't think anyone will want to read that. :derp
I can try romance, but that'd be a monument of gloom and sorrow, so, I'm hesitant.
Make it a gothic horror with gruesome love :3c

But not everyone has the talent or training to have the last word. :fan
I'm confident in my skills :zomg

What do you think? :cheez
Impressive it was. Me likes.

Never managed to become good enough to fight it, sadly.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Too troublesome. There are too many of them. I have the list in the harem thread though... somewhere.
But the rule is that you defeat those pesky mini-bosses and the final boss first. Come to me again when you've done that... though I wager it may take you a thousand years. :mono
What a lazy super boss.

Screw the rules, I have power.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

It's like dying first to be reborn later.
Phoenix? :XD
Rise from the ashes!

I can try romance, but that'd be a monument of gloom and sorrow, so, I'm hesitant.
Make it a gothic horror with gruesome love :3c
All the romance stories I wrote are either sappy (obviously the influence of the typical shoujo manga) or tragic (the influence of my own experience). There was this one time when I wrote a story for my writing class. I intended the ending to be happy, but somewhere along the way, everything went downhill. After that, I gave up of writing happy stories. Intention enough was not enough because apparently, my fingers were traitors.

I'm confident in my skills :zomg
Compared to mine?

Impressive it was. Me likes.
:fan

Never managed to become good enough to fight it, sadly.
The key is persistence. And lots and lots and looooots of practice.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

What a lazy super boss.

Screw the rules, I have power.
Why, you just know I'm lazy? I'm notorious for being lazy.

Power that is sadly way beyond mine. You cannot screw my rules.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Phoenix? :XD
Rise from the ashes!
Ah, looked over it. It's fitting in awesomely :XD

All the romance stories I wrote are either sappy (obviously the influence of the typical shoujo manga) or tragic (the influence of my own experience). There was this one time when I wrote a story for my writing class. I intended the ending to be happy, but somewhere along the way, everything went downhill. After that, I gave up of writing happy stories. Intention enough was not enough because apparently, my fingers were traitors.
Hm, are they really "not happy" from your perspective or just from the common impression they would leave you call them sad or anything? Because when I write something happy for myself and make a friend read it, the usual reaction is "I'm sure tough things will let up soon :comfort" and I'm dumbfounded.


Compared to mine?
Can't be sure, needs to be tested.

The key is persistence. And lots and lots and looooots of practice.
Persistence sure was a factor. And I needed friends, too, since you can't really beat that thing solo :fan
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Why, you just know I'm lazy? I'm notorious for being lazy.

Power that is sadly way beyond mine. You cannot screw my rules.
I'm just trying to spot your weak points.

But I don't follow your rules... :3c
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: A Job! Finally!

A job :zomg Congrats yuki o/
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

What kind of job?! :zomg

Do you think it's wise?
It's not about wise or not. It's about.... dealing with things efficiently.

And now you're treating yourself above Sephiroth? I don't get you anymore.

My well-being is not that of a priority for phio-chan, I assume :worrybunny
Yep. The top priority for me was, is, and will always be... BED. :awe
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Yep. The top priority for me was, is, and will always be... BED. :awe
It's sinister to make sacrifices on the way, but those are necessary sometimes, too :awe
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

It's sinister to make sacrifices on the way, but those are necessary sometimes, too :awe
Exactly. I will always remember your sacrifices, Haku. :mono
 
Top