Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Well I did not make out the difference between "personal" and "general", I thought we would be talking "in general".
Well now you know. Thanks for understanding. :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?


I'm squishy, soft and adorable too. So is my Happy plushie.
Ahh that song, where the whole gang dresses up in suits and sing on the streets, I remember that. TBH, it's a blood tough choice between Stacy Keibler and suits. She's a finely crafted woman.

I'm gonna steal your Happy plushie :zomg

That reminds me. What does the title of this thread mean?
It's taken from Young Justice; though because I hadn't seen the episode in a while, I forgot the exact lines:


Well now you know. Thanks for understanding. :D
What are you two banging on about?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Ahh that song, where the whole gang dresses up in suits and sing on the streets, I remember that. TBH, it's a blood tough choice between Stacy Keibler and suits. She's a finely crafted woman.

I'm gonna steal your Happy plushie :zomg
I would choose the suits every time. :XD

Over my dead body!


It's taken from Young Justice; though because I hadn't seen the episode in a while, I forgot the exact lines:

Ahaha this looks like a fun show actually. :XD


What are you two banging on about?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I would choose the suits every time. :XD

Over my dead body!
I think I could be swayed against suits more often than I'd care to admit :blush

I hope it wouldn't come to that, but I'm prepared to do what I must, for my Happy-ness :derp

Ahaha this looks like a fun show actually. :XD
It really is. Stupid network cancelled it though. But with 2 seasons, it's one of the best adaptations I've seen. I highly recommend it.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I think I could be swayed against suits more often than I'd care to admit :blush

I hope it wouldn't come to that, but I'm prepared to do what I must, for my Happy-ness :derp

It really is. Stupid network cancelled it though. But with 2 seasons, it's one of the best adaptations I've seen. I highly recommend it.
I'm so happy that I have to wear them every day in a few months. :zomg

Badum tssssssssss... :derp

I might check it out in the future. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I'm so happy that I have to wear them every day in a few months. :zomg

Badum tssssssssss... :derp

I might check it out in the future. :nod
Yeah, that's the dream. Make sure you get tailored suits; not one size fits all stuff.

:heh

As long as the "future" is quite soon, then fine.

Btw, have you seen the new X-Men yet?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Yeah, that's the dream. Make sure you get tailored suits; not one size fits all stuff.

:heh

As long as the "future" is quite soon, then fine.

Btw, have you seen the new X-Men yet?
I'd love to but I certainly can't afford that. :XD

No really. Very funny. :derp

I can't promise that. :XD

I haven't even seen all X-Men movies yet. :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I'd love to but I certainly can't afford that. :XD

No really. Very funny. :derp

I can't promise that. :XD

I haven't even seen all X-Men movies yet. :gwah
Positive thinking, mate; you dont have to buy loads; 2 or 3 to begin with. Then go from there.

Oh come Sky, I never tell you watch anything. Ever.

Which ones haven't you seen?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Positive thinking, mate; you dont have to buy loads; 2 or 3 to begin with. Then go from there.

Oh come Sky, I never tell you watch anything. Ever.

Which ones haven't you seen?
I have to buy two more yes but even those will cost ~200-300€. That is already quite a lot.

I know. :XD But I need the right mood. :D
Btw I reall liked the Teen Titan show. :zomg Terra <3

X-Men 2, X-Men 3, Wolverine, The one in Japan and DOFP.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kimmin'

Why does it suck?
Because the manager doesn't give a shit about telling me when to come, how long I should stay, if I should go to the centre or the other store, if I'm getting pais for it and if so how much and It's starting to be really annoying really ... so I said that if I am to work at such system I prefer staying at home in peace!

Because...women are awesome :nod
:cookiehand

We are :nod :hee

So...? :XD They are just other humans in my eyes. I don't differ between male and female. :nod
Do you want to get married one day? :XD

What kind? How many acres was it?
Does it really matter? :XD I have no idea how many It was not a big piece of land though :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

I have to buy two more yes but even those will cost ~200-300€. That is already quite a lot.

I know. :XD But I need the right mood. :D
Btw I reall liked the Teen Titan show. :zomg Terra <3

X-Men 2, X-Men 3, Wolverine, The one in Japan and DOFP.
You can get suits for cheaper than that here :oh But yeah, it's not "cheap" either, despite the relatively lower price here.

What mood is that?
I don't think I watched but a few episodes of Teen Titan, so I dunno who that is. But I will guarantee that Young Justice is better :nod.

Ah yes, that Wolverine is better than the other. You still haven't seen the best X-Men movie, which is First Class in my opinion. What did you think of DOFP? :amuse

Because the manager doesn't give a shit about telling me when to come, how long I should stay, if I should go to the centre or the other store, if I'm getting pais for it and if so how much and It's starting to be really annoying really ... so I said that if I am to work at such system I prefer staying at home in peace!
That's the sort of thing you'd want to get sorted before starting work; otherwise the uncertainty of getting paid for worked hours is not pleasant or ideal in the slightest. Speak to your manager again and sort something out before working there again.

With some exceptions, of course :eyeroll
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kimmin'

You can get suits for cheaper than that here :oh But yeah, it's not "cheap" either, despite the relatively lower price here.

What mood is that?
I don't think I watched but a few episodes of Teen Titan, so I dunno who that is. But I will guarantee that Young Justice is better :nod.

Ah yes, that Wolverine is better than the other. You still haven't seen the best X-Men movie, which is First Class in my opinion. What did you think of DOFP? :amuse
Well that was the price for two suits including shoes. :nod

I don't know. Probably one that makes me enter comic hype mode. :nod
It was a cute little show. So many feels back then...

No, no, no. You asked me which movies I haven't seen. Not the other way around. :D
I only saw X-Men and First Class. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

Well that was the price for two suits including shoes. :nod

I don't know. Probably one that makes me enter comic hype mode. :nod
It was a cute little show. So many feels back then...

No, no, no. You asked me which movies I haven't seen. Not the other way around. :D
I only saw X-Men and First Class. :nod
Oh, in that case, that's not too bad I guess. Especially if its more around the 200 and not 300 mark.

Pfft, I won't wait for you to get into that mood then :nah
A cute little show? what? :oh

Well, at least one of us is following this conversation. Well, I recommend X-Men 2, Wolverine the one in Japan and DOFP. You can skip the others. What did you think of First Class then? :) The action scenes are better in DOFP but the story is less complex and more straightforward in First Class, so is the soundtrack which is brilliant. The problem with DOFP is Brian Singer trying to tie it up with past adaptations, which then leaves plotholes and other unexplainable instances.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kimmin'

Oh, in that case, that's not too bad I guess. Especially if its more around the 200 and not 300 mark.

Pfft, I won't wait for you to get into that mood then :nah
A cute little show? what? :oh

Well, at least one of us is following this conversation. Well, I recommend X-Men 2, Wolverine the one in Japan and DOFP. You can skip the others. What did you think of First Class then? :) The action scenes are better in DOFP but the story is less complex and more straightforward in First Class, so is the soundtrack which is brilliant. The problem with DOFP is Brian Singer trying to tie it up with past adaptations, which then leaves plotholes and other unexplainable instances.
But for me, still quite a lot of money. :XD But well I need them... Can't work for 2,5 years while wearing the same suit every day. :XD

I love you too. :blush
Well it is really old... :XD I saw it back then when I was a child... It was... Cute... :XD

Yeah. :oh
I really liked First Class. Fassbender as young Magneto was awesome.
I heard that Quicksilver was quite awesome. Now Marvel has to proof that theirs is cool too. :D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kimmin'

Not at all, no.
Whaaaaaaaa ? :gwah You are like Haku :nah

That's the sort of thing you'd want to get sorted before starting work; otherwise the uncertainty of getting paid for worked hours is not pleasant or ideal in the slightest. Speak to your manager again and sort something out before working there again.
Well but my dad knows him well so I thought they kinda discussed it :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top