





wtf? what does that mean. Too lazy to google that.Nuno wa doko da![]()
Isn't it your favorite team too?LCS is on, and Nuno's favorite team is losing![]()
Cool. Hi. IRC was boring so I logged off to spare CPUNuno bro we miss you...![]()

No, and no that's not bm, you use it poorly.Nuno and Gary both gone? I smell a LoL session, very bm.
Cool.One more page till new thread.![]()
No, not really. I don't really resent them for doing well, and I like the content they put out. But I was always more of a DIG fan.Isn't it your favorite team too?
God...No, not really. I don't really resent them for doing well, and I like the content they put out. But I was always more of a DIG fan.
Well thats a given.No idea. Less than xi0-san.

This one was done at a high speed ... or well highest out of the lot ....I'm guessing this is the 4th or 5th. Guessing more towards 4th.
Don't leave me all alone.Cool. Hi. IRC was boring so I logged off to spare CPU![]()

Not really. My threads are always rather dead.This one was done at a high speed ... or well highest out of the lot ....
You didn't talk to me. Most of what I said there was a one-way "rant" with close to no conversation. Boringu.Don't leave me all alone.![]()
10 months? Holy shit, but I always see it as active on my list of subscribed threads.Not really. My threads are always rather dead.
---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------
You didn't talk to me. Most of what I said there was a one-way "rant" with close to no conversation. Boringu.
---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------
This thread is 10 months old Josef. ROFL. Very pace indeed.

Hmm, true, I guess there are rarely "spam sessions" here.One post every now and then is hardly what I'd call active. It was made in August so do the math.