つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
:kreygasm
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
One more page till new thread. :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
LCS is on, and Nuno's favorite team is losing :kappa
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Off topic: spam.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Nuno wa doko da :gwah
wtf? what does that mean. Too lazy to google that.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

LCS is on, and Nuno's favorite team is losing :kappa
Isn't it your favorite team too?

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Nuno bro we miss you... :pout
Cool. Hi. IRC was boring so I logged off to spare CPU :derp

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Nuno and Gary both gone? I smell a LoL session, very bm.
No, and no that's not bm, you use it poorly.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

One more page till new thread. :kappa
Cool.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Isn't it your favorite team too?
No, not really. I don't really resent them for doing well, and I like the content they put out. But I was always more of a DIG fan.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
No, not really. I don't really resent them for doing well, and I like the content they put out. But I was always more of a DIG fan.
God...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hm, how many thread have you had Nuno?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
No idea. Less than xi0-san.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I'm guessing this is the 4th or 5th. Guessing more towards 4th.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm guessing this is the 4th or 5th. Guessing more towards 4th.
This one was done at a high speed ... or well highest out of the lot ....
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
This one was done at a high speed ... or well highest out of the lot ....
Not really. My threads are always rather dead.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Don't leave me all alone. :pout
You didn't talk to me. Most of what I said there was a one-way "rant" with close to no conversation. Boringu.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

This thread is 10 months old Josef. ROFL. Very pace indeed.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not really. My threads are always rather dead.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------



You didn't talk to me. Most of what I said there was a one-way "rant" with close to no conversation. Boringu.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

This thread is 10 months old Josef. ROFL. Very pace indeed.
10 months? Holy shit, but I always see it as active on my list of subscribed threads. :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
One post every now and then is hardly what I'd call active. It was made in August so do the math.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
One post every now and then is hardly what I'd call active. It was made in August so do the math.
Hmm, true, I guess there are rarely "spam sessions" here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top