COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I know, but I didn't know they were your FAVORITE team. Anyway it's understandable if you go purely by player personalities. qtpie is hysterical, and scarra is a great personality, but the rest? And their play previous to this season? I don't know where that fav stample would come from. Nothing really was amazing about DIG for a very long time, and when they were good you weren't into the game.
Kiwi is a fucking god too breh. But I care more about that core. Shiphtur is good and Zion is Zion, but I have nowhere near the same attachment to them as I do to the botlane or scarra.

It wasn't really about results honestly. A lot of the time I root for C9 or TSM, but it gets hard to pull for the latter. Everyone on the team is a salty whiner except for Turtle. I guess Gleeb isn't, but he's still kind of new and I'm indifferent to him as a personality.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

It wasn't that hard. All it took was me making a comment about boobs and he threw that hilarious bullshit at me immediately.
I thought the whole world cup topic was enough... :pout
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

World cup topic? Explain yourself!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

You didn't follow our "discussion" back then? :D

Was about him saying that Spain is no match for the all mighty Brazil, because they lost in the uber important Confed Cup. :D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

You didn't follow our "discussion" back then? :D

Was about him saying that Spain is no match for the all mighty Brazil, because they lost in the uber important Confed Cup. :D
That had nothing to do with my blacklist joining. But yeah lol. I read it but I don't think I contributed.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I was talking about me though... :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

You got on the blacklist for saying Spain could beat/is superior to Brazil? gg uh no :kappa
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

xi0 I'll make my Steam profile publicly available today; Do you get turned on? :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

No... I wanted to be on it... But I am not as lucky as you. :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

xi0 I'll make my Steam profile publicly available today; Do you get turned on? :kappa
Wrong thread noob.

No... I wanted to be on it... But I am not as lucky as you. :XD
Oh right, it's niichan. What did he do again?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

He dared to disagree.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Wrong thread noob.
Dude I know TSM is shit right now but please calm your tits down :kappa
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

About a lot of stuff.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

oh no disagree = blacklist!!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I tried that though, didn't work...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

*stumbles in*
So this is the new place to be? Cool.
*hangs off coat*
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Yet another spam ground. Just paying my greetings. Bai, chami-ex-ojiichan.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

*stumbles in*
So this is the new place to be? Cool.
*hangs off coat*
Welcome friend. May I take your order =)

Yet another spam ground. Just paying my greetings. Bai, chami-ex-ojiichan.
You know this is not a spamground. People don't spam here, otherwise the previous thread wouldn't have lasted 9 1/2 months!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

You know this is not a spamground. People don't spam here, otherwise the previous thread wouldn't have lasted 9 1/2 months!
People sure take time to spam. Spam can commence without brain, tell them that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top