- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It will appear when I root for my team.Don't give up discussing, where's your heart and passion?!
It will appear when I root for my team.Don't give up discussing, where's your heart and passion?!
You stole us in 2002.It will appear when I root for my team.
.
Did we steal you? The referee was brazilian by chance? Of course not since it is prohibited. We don't have anything to do with it, if the referee refereed wrong, my condolences. It was not the first, and it will not be the last that soccer was unfair.You stole us in 2002.
Never had the occasion to say that to a brazilian before.
I mean, come on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGwjQqXu_IM&feature=kp
Hahaha, i would love to see your reaction if it was the other way around.Did we steal you? The referee was brazilian by chance? Of course not since it is prohibited. We don't have anything to do with it, if the referee refereed wrong, my condolences. It was not the first, and it will not be the last that soccer was unfair.
I would get pissed, but I wouldn't accuse Belgium of stealing since it would be a lie. You have to accuse the right people.Hahaha, i would love to see your reaction if it was the other way around.
But referees are alwayd bad at world cups. It s due to the fact that fifa is taking referees from around the world and not the best referees


And before this got actualized we were actually #3 ahead of Brazil lol.How the hell is Portugal #4 in the FIFA ranking? I don't understand how that point system works, rofl. Portugal always performs average/bad outside of tournaments, so how are they maintaining and even improving their ranking? rofl. Keep losing/drawing to lesser teams, not getting 1st in qualifier groups and having to go through play-offs etc. Strikes me as odd.

The match against Serbia was very technical and they stayed defensive for the entire game, as expect when someone play against us. We had a bit of difficulty with their defense, but I'm satisfied with the result, even more when Serbia is as strong as Croatia and with a similiar style. We dominated the entire game.
Croatias midfield is way stronger than Serbias. And they actually have an oustanding striker.
I haven't seen Croatia playing, but the commentators had and they said that.I wonder if you have actually seen Croatia play...Croatias midfield is way stronger than Serbias. And they actually have an oustanding striker.
Of course I haven't seen Brazils match tonight but oh well. We will see on Thursday.

Same level doesn't mean similar style. Especially not at a world club. I'm just saying that Rakitic and Modric are on a completely different level. I can only hope for Brazil that your coach doesn't underestimate Croatia as much as you seem to do.I haven't seen Croatia playing, but the commentators had and they said that.
Serbia almost classified to the World Cup, they were in the same group as Croatia, they are kind of in the same level.
I said they have similar style, based on what the commentators said and that they have a similiar level based on their positions in the qualification and what the commentators said. It was not me who said it. lolSame level doesn't mean similar style. Especially not at a world club. I'm just saying that Rakitic and Modric are on a completely different level. I can only hope for Brazil that your coach doesn't underestimate Croatia as much as you seem to do.
And I certainly hope that the wc referees actually punish Neymar for his stupid diving unlike today.

Local commentators usually don't know shit about European teams.I haven't seen Croatia playing, but the commentators had and they said that.![]()
It is not the case, I can guarantee. One experienced commentator, the most famous here who commented 4~5 WCs and international games, and two ex-players who played in Europe, one of them was Ronaldo.Local commentators usually don't know shit about European teams.