Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Croatia was in place but in terms of talent, they have been massively overwhelmed. I m not sure letting brazil playing and just waiting for a counter is the way to go against brazil
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I pity the guy though He must have felt terrible :/
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Croatia was in place but in terms of talent, they have been massively overwhelmed. I m not sure letting brazil playing and just waiting for a counter is the way to go against brazil
They don't have the proper team to wait for a counter. As I said some minutes ago, their defense has been pretty bad, but they definetly show their best whenever they control the ball. If the game keeps like this, then eventually Brazil will score for sure.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
wth, Kat spamming about football. Now I've seen it all. She basically knows zero about football :XD

"Dat Marcelo guy" :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
wth, Kat spamming about football. Now I've seen it all. She basically knows zero about football :XD

"Dat Marcelo guy" :lmao
Well I have to admit this is the first time I'm actually watching football :XD It's fun though!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Fcking ref, how the hell was that a handball.

wth, Kat spamming about football. Now I've seen it all. She basically knows zero about football :XD

"Dat Marcelo guy" :lmao
She did the same not long ago when we were talking about the LCS.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Please, sub in Eduardo. We want riot :allthe

Ok maybe a few posts... but I never watch LCS maybe I saw like 3 games
That's the point :XD

No drama anyway, no worries.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Man this match is pretty boring to me. Brazil kind of playing reserved. Too afraid of losing?

Ok maybe a few posts... but I never watch LCS maybe I saw like 3 games so don't make drama out of it^^
OMG YOU SAW LCS WOW GUYS KAT WATCHED LCS SHE IS A "PRO" /drama :kappa
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
The thing I don't like about football is that It's too long (one match I mean)!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
OMG YOU SAW LCS WOW GUYS KAT WATCHED LCS SHE IS A "PRO" /drama :kappa
you didn't get the "dont make drama out of it" but wtv :toc I meant that He shouldn't mention it (make drama out of it) because it was just a few posts
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well as I predicted, Hulk sucked a lot today.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
HULK ?! :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top