I wasn't comparing it to baseball or any other sport lolHow the fuck is this match boring? You guys get through a game of baseball for christ´s sake
I wasn't comparing it to baseball or any other sport lolHow the fuck is this match boring? You guys get through a game of baseball for christ´s sake

THE SERBIAN PLAYER ALMOST STABBED HIM. CLEAR PENALTY.Well i guess Leo will tell us later how deserved that Penalty was.

...didn't you play football in Highschool or something?How the hell was that not blocked? Get some stronger hands...jesus
wow, thanks for clearing up the obvious, honey!you didn't get the "dont make drama out of it" but wtvI meant that He shouldn't mention it (make drama out of it) because it was just a few posts

Yes...? Still he got two hands on it. Gotta make that save....didn't you play football in Highschool or something?
I never cheer in stadiums, i am there to watch a match, not shout my lungs outAudience for entire second half until penalty: dead cowboy like silence.
Audience after penalty: WOAOAOAOAOOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOA *MAKES NOISE*
Relax Leo this is not be bitching at Brazilian fans, but this applies to almost any football fan. I mean nothing gives a team more motivation than their home crowd/fans being silent right? I hate when people don't cheer! It happens in almost any match when the favorite team isn't performing as they should.
I hate when we watch hockey with my family and when our team sux they are like "Omg they are stupid bla bla they should go home bla bla" and when they score or get better " GOOO FIGHT FOR IIIIIIT! " so MEH! When I am a fan then always not just when my team is goodRelax Leo this is not be bitching at Brazilian fans, but this applies to almost any football fan. I mean nothing gives a team more motivation than their home crowd/fans being silent right? I hate when people don't cheer! It happens in almost any match when the favorite team isn't performing as they should.
Then you should stay at home if you ask me.I never cheer in stadiums, i am there to watch a match, not shout my lungs out
It was a fcking penalty.Yes...? Still he got two hands on it. Gotta make that save.
The Chinese ref from PES, lol.Japanese referee. Asian referees are known to be extremely severe. But still, this penalty is coming from nowhere
We shout in every sport. Different cultures I guess.I never cheer in stadiums, i am there to watch a match, not shout my lungs out
Then you should stay at home if you ask me.


I didn´t thoughThen you should stay at home if you ask me.
Not really, it´s just my personal preference. There are many here who enjoy cheering, i would even say that in a few stadiums here in Germany, the atmosphere belongs to one of the best in the world but my reasons for going to a stadium are differentThe dives are disgusting.
It was a fcking penalty.
The Chinese ref from PES, lol.
We shout in every sport. Different cultures I guess.
![]()

Well, it´s Brazil^^...I need to watch a rep, but I think Croatia just got robbed again ._.