Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well i guess Leo will tell us later how deserved that Penalty was.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Good acting job, I must say!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How the hell was that not blocked? Get some stronger hands...jesus
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Wow, that was the most free pentalty ever. WTF. Fred should go for an acting career in Hollywood, so skill :kappa
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How the hell was that not blocked? Get some stronger hands...jesus
...didn't you play football in Highschool or something?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
you didn't get the "dont make drama out of it" but wtv :toc I meant that He shouldn't mention it (make drama out of it) because it was just a few posts
wow, thanks for clearing up the obvious, honey!

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

deserved penalty for brazil guys :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Audience for entire second half until penalty: dead cowboy like silence.

Audience after penalty: WOAOAOAOAOOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOA *MAKES NOISE*

Relax Leo this is not be bitching at Brazilian fans, but this applies to almost any football fan. I mean nothing gives a team more motivation than their home crowd/fans being silent right? I hate when people don't cheer! It happens in almost any match when the favorite team isn't performing as they should.
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Japanese referee. Asian referees are known to be extremely severe. But still, this penalty is coming from nowhere
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Audience for entire second half until penalty: dead cowboy like silence.

Audience after penalty: WOAOAOAOAOOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOA *MAKES NOISE*

Relax Leo this is not be bitching at Brazilian fans, but this applies to almost any football fan. I mean nothing gives a team more motivation than their home crowd/fans being silent right? I hate when people don't cheer! It happens in almost any match when the favorite team isn't performing as they should.
I never cheer in stadiums, i am there to watch a match, not shout my lungs out
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Relax Leo this is not be bitching at Brazilian fans, but this applies to almost any football fan. I mean nothing gives a team more motivation than their home crowd/fans being silent right? I hate when people don't cheer! It happens in almost any match when the favorite team isn't performing as they should.
I hate when we watch hockey with my family and when our team sux they are like "Omg they are stupid bla bla they should go home bla bla" and when they score or get better " GOOO FIGHT FOR IIIIIIT! " so MEH! When I am a fan then always not just when my team is good
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The dives are disgusting.

Yes...? Still he got two hands on it. Gotta make that save.
It was a fcking penalty.

Japanese referee. Asian referees are known to be extremely severe. But still, this penalty is coming from nowhere
The Chinese ref from PES, lol.

I never cheer in stadiums, i am there to watch a match, not shout my lungs out
We shout in every sport. Different cultures I guess.

Then you should stay at home if you ask me.
:hi5
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Mazino so salty atm :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Then you should stay at home if you ask me.
I didn´t though

The dives are disgusting.



It was a fcking penalty.



The Chinese ref from PES, lol.



We shout in every sport. Different cultures I guess.



:hi5
Not really, it´s just my personal preference. There are many here who enjoy cheering, i would even say that in a few stadiums here in Germany, the atmosphere belongs to one of the best in the world but my reasons for going to a stadium are different
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...I need to watch a rep, but I think Croatia just got robbed again ._.

Edit: k I think it was foul, even though the local commentators are saying it was, lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top