Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Palacios has been so reckless in this match; some really immature play from him. France with the 1-0 lead...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
HAHA THOSE GUYS PLAYING DIRTY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVE. GOOD BYE HONDURA
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Honduras is so weak, they don t even try to win. Ecuador is quite bad as well with their offensive kick and rush from 40 years ago. And finally, switzerland isn t good either. France got really an easy job until the final-8.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I agree, but Bosnia will beat France in the final 16 :3

Also, Switzerland apparently should had won 3-1, there was a goal that shouldn't had been cancelled. I was cooking at that moment so I dunno, I'll look at that later :<
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Honduras is so weak, they don t even try to win. Ecuador is quite bad as well with their offensive kick and rush from 40 years ago. And finally, switzerland isn t good either. France got really an easy job until the final-8.
well it's not easy to score against that team. honduras players acting like they're playing rugby then agonizing on the ground like they got shot whenever someone touch them. next level bolliwood acting there
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I agree, but Bosnia will beat France in the final 16 :3

Also, Switzerland apparently should had won 3-1, there was a goal that shouldn't had been cancelled. I was cooking at that moment so I dunno, I'll look at that later :<
The pass wasn't touched, it was a play through the legs. The offsides call was pretty questionable, but understandable if the ref couldn't tell whether it touched him or not.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm not watching France and Honduras because France has the obligation to win anyway. One sided matches are no good for my tastes.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not watching France and Honduras because France has the obligation to win anyway. One sided matches are no good for my tastes.
Don't you want to see how this new generation team of France does? It's pretty interesting to see a rebuilt team actually, I do prefer that they had a stronger opponent here, not some major team, but someone like Honduras will not show us what they are capable of, still, I have no idea if this team can win a titles based on what I have seen so far, initially I thought no, but depends on how they play this group, not just win, but the play as well.
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
well it's not easy to score against that team. honduras players acting like they're playing rugby then agonizing on the ground like they got shot whenever someone touch them. next level bolliwood acting there
Well , in the worst case, lloris could have been replaced by giroud to force a decision. Lloris is probably spending the game sleeping anyway.

I m against france. Them being in this group is an inside job from platini. Italy should have been there.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Looks like an own goal to me
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oops, France will cause a controversy here. :kappa

Either way keeper messed up a bit with catching that.^^
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The pass wasn't touched, it was a play through the legs.
So, the player that was in offside position let the ball go through his legs? It's an offside then, regardless if he touched it or not.
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
No but seriously, honduras, go home.
No attack, comedians, butchers, they got it all. What an appaling team
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Of course it s a goal. I don t know why honduras isn t accepting it.
Old people tend to not rely on computers. There are no doubts though. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So, the player that was in offside position let the ball go through his legs? It's an offside then, regardless if he touched it or not.
No, he wasn't offside.

The ball was passed to one player and I guess the ref thought he touched it, but it was a fake through his legs. If he had touched it, the person who "scored" would have been in an offside position.

So basically he was onside but then he wasn't when the refs though the ball was touched. But the ball wasn't touched.

...I can't explain this properly but yeah

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Okay, another try.

Player A passes the ball, Player B fakes and it goes through his legs, going to Player C. Player C is onside when Player A passes it, but offside when Player B is supposed to have touched it. But he didn't. Meaning the goal should have counted. But because the ref thought Player B touched the ball, it was waved off.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I understood you in your first explanation :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
#worldchamp :hip

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top