Palacios has been so reckless in this match; some really immature play from him. France with the 1-0 lead...
well it's not easy to score against that team. honduras players acting like they're playing rugby then agonizing on the ground like they got shot whenever someone touch them. next level bolliwood acting thereHonduras is so weak, they don t even try to win. Ecuador is quite bad as well with their offensive kick and rush from 40 years ago. And finally, switzerland isn t good either. France got really an easy job until the final-8.
The pass wasn't touched, it was a play through the legs. The offsides call was pretty questionable, but understandable if the ref couldn't tell whether it touched him or not.I agree, but Bosnia will beat France in the final 16 :3
Also, Switzerland apparently should had won 3-1, there was a goal that shouldn't had been cancelled. I was cooking at that moment so I dunno, I'll look at that later :<
Don't you want to see how this new generation team of France does? It's pretty interesting to see a rebuilt team actually, I do prefer that they had a stronger opponent here, not some major team, but someone like Honduras will not show us what they are capable of, still, I have no idea if this team can win a titles based on what I have seen so far, initially I thought no, but depends on how they play this group, not just win, but the play as well.I'm not watching France and Honduras because France has the obligation to win anyway. One sided matches are no good for my tastes.
Well , in the worst case, lloris could have been replaced by giroud to force a decision. Lloris is probably spending the game sleeping anyway.well it's not easy to score against that team. honduras players acting like they're playing rugby then agonizing on the ground like they got shot whenever someone touch them. next level bolliwood acting there


Of course it s a goal. I don t know why honduras isn t accepting it.Goal Line Technology doing its job.![]()
So, the player that was in offside position let the ball go through his legs? It's an offside then, regardless if he touched it or not.The pass wasn't touched, it was a play through the legs.
Old people tend to not rely on computers. There are no doubts though.Of course it s a goal. I don t know why honduras isn t accepting it.

No, he wasn't offside.So, the player that was in offside position let the ball go through his legs? It's an offside then, regardless if he touched it or not.

That makes one of usI understood you in your first explanation![]()

