god that game is boring
Or well not interesting for me
For the same reason as I said that Neymar should had received a red card in the first match: It's simply in the rules. Rule 12, violent conduct = red card. No other way to look at it.Hmm, Pepe could have avoided doing that, but the red seemed to be excessive in my opinion....
Either way, red or not, Germany would have won anyway these match, also because Portugal's defense seemed a bit sloppy.
As for Iran Vs Nigeria...I don't know...

Wow, easy to look good when you play 53 minutes with 10 players, have your best defender sent off rather easily, and have two key pieces of your team sent off with injuries. WTF. Sorry to put it bluntly, but I thought you were smarter than that. How is that match even remotely representative of Portugal's real potential? That match was such bullshit.Portugal just sucked so hard, way worse than what I imagined/feared. Granted it may be partly due to our play but they surely performed pretty bad in general. Now people here go all hype again.... /inbefore we lose in the semifinal against Spain or Italy.

It was stupid but COME ON. First Muller goes to Hollywood, Pepe barely touched his face and he falls to the ground like Mike Tyson hit him with an uppercut. Then Pepe gets angry and stupidly barely bumps his head. It wasn't even remotely hard. It's not like it was a Zidane headbutt. The only reason he got a red card was because it was precisely PEPE whom did it. He has a past history of playing dirty, so the instance the ref saw him act even remotely close to his dirty acts in the past he pulled out the red card. NO matter how you twist it Pepe was incredibly stupid for doing it. I hate it when he ruins games like that. Completely unnecessary, but people also exaggerrate his actions. No one even bothers to mention Muller's holywood acting? OK. He should've had a yellow card at least but he's Saint Michael I guess?Rather easily? He headbutted the guy
Doesn't matter how could Pepe can play, the guy is a loose-cannon and liability and that still hasn't changed.

It was a free pass since the day of the draw. lolseeing how nigeria and iran sucked, argentina got a free pass to the 1/16
One can be emo, but I expected the result to get way worse when I saw how things were going by half time with 3-0. I was seeing 6-0 and 7-0.inb4 jorped will come here and post wall of emo text![]()
Simple logic says that, so far, you can't meet Italy in semis. Spain might not leave group phase.Now people here go all hype again.... /inbefore we lose in the semifinal against Spain or Italy.
...it's not like it was Germany's fault that Pepe is an idiot.Wow, easy to look good when you play 53 minutes with 10 players, have your best defender sent off rather easily, and have two key pieces of your team sent off with injuries. WTF. Sorry to put it bluntly, but I thought you were smarter than that. How is that match even remotely representative of Portugal's real potential? That match was such bullshit.
1-0: Penalty was OK, not completely free but it wasn't exactly a super obvious penalty either. I accept it nonetheless.
2-0: OK, bad defending by Portugal, but good attack power by Germany
3-0 & 4-0: were just easy snowball with 11v10 when Portugal didn't turtle with 10 players but tried to actually play and score to come back in the game with a huge disadvantage. When you open up with less players on the field, the opponent is bad if it doesn't score with the offensive potential that Germany possesses in this case.
IKR, Mexico and Cameroon are so much better! Brazil is so unlucky comapred to us.It was a free pass since the day of the draw. lol
Oh, you are sharp aren't you today? No I'm very happy today. Yeah I'm pretty salty, especially due to my asshole friend ^^It almost feels like you're butthurt Nuno![]()
I never said that's their full potential, just that they sucked this game. I know they can do better, that's why I said they performed worse than what I imagined/feared. The game was pretty much won before Pepe got the red card, but that was the final point needed to make it a horrible day for Portugal in terms of performance. The second half actually was pretty bad on both sides, we hardly did anything and Portugal hardly did anything. Our so called expert on the TV said something like "Wow germans played so smart, they just go "keep the ball" if necessary" but that's so lolworthy. It came down to one team doing nothing because they knew the game was won and the other team doing nothing because they realized the game was lost. Ofc it's not like they did "nothing" but all of them felt rather lethargic and slow, unlike the first half. It was a pretty boring second half, honestly.
Remove the aggro part of his brain and make him a mindless football machine please....it's not like it was Germany's fault that Pepe is an idiot.
Sign a psy... or a beast tamer, I dunno.