Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
IKR, Mexico and Cameroon are so much better! Brazil is so unlucky comapred to us.
Indeed.
I know that it was sarcasm, but it's true even so. XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Remove the aggro part of his brain and make him a mindless football machine please.
Just like Messi :zomg

Indeed.
I know that it was sarcasm, but it's true even so. XD
It isn't true... but what do you know about football, all you know is soccer.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It isn't true... but what do you know about football, all you know is soccer.
Seriously? Are you comparing Nigeria and Iran with Cameroon and Mexico?
Cameroon and Nigeria could be in the same level, but Iran is many levels below, Nigeria should win this match, that's why it was more shameful.
No comments about Mexico, it is far above any other mentioned before.
In a side note, Croatia is better than Bosnia.


Argentina is the easiest group since always, everybody knows and agrees with it.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
IT WAS A JOKE AND APPARENTLY YOU DIDN'T GET IT, DID YOU?!?!
I DON'T EVEN KNOW SINCE YOU ARE ARGIE YOURSELF SO I WAS KINDA GETTING MINDFUCKED BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE AND THAT'S WHY I CONTINUED IT BY SAYING HE WAS A SAINT!??
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Seriously? Are you comparing Nigeria and Iran with Cameroon and Mexico?
Cameroon and Nigeria could be in the same level, but Iran is many level below, Nigeria should win this match, that's why it was more shameful.
No comments about Mexico, it is far above any other mentioned before.
In a side note, Croatia is better than Bosnia.


Argentina is the easiest group since always, everybody knows ans agrees with it.
Nigeria > Cameroon (Nigeria DID way better in the African Cup).
Bosnia with no robbery > your Croatia.
Mexico ? Iran. Iran qualified easily in the WC, whereas Mexico shouldn't even be here (and it was explained before). But the AFC is way better than the CONCACAF. I have no doubt that Mexico itself is a better team, yet it isn't as good as you think it is. But you'll never get it, you're a soccer fan.

In fact, let's see some of Mexico's last results. Mexico 0-0 NIGERIA (sounds familiar? Wasn't it FAR BETTER?). Mexico 1-0 Cameroon (yeah, that shitty team in your group, it should had been 3-0).

Your group isn't any harder than ours, face the facts. We didn't have to rob anyone to be 1st in our group atm btw.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW SINCE YOU ARE ARGIE YOURSELF SO I WAS KINDA GETTING MINDFUCKED BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE AND THAT'S WHY I CONTINUED IT BY SAYING HE WAS A SAINT!??
I MEANT TO SAY HE'S AN IDIOT. DID YOU GET IT OUR YOU'RE ONE YOURSELF?!?!

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Now Ghana will score 3 and my prediction will be perfect :oh
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Clint Dempsey fuck yes.



---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

'Merica fans are singing 7 Nation Army at the World Cup. Is the rest of the world really sure they want us?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hardy is with butthurt since I said Argentina didn't play as expected. He is even disagreeing with something widely accepted. Well, nevermind. Argies being argies. :lmao

Time is really money for Americans. So fast. XD
I'm enjoying USA so far, I like objective teams.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hardy is with butthurt since I said Argentina didn't play as expected. He is even disagreeing with something widely accepted. Well, nevermind. Argies being argies. :lmao
It's funny that, whenever you lose an argument, you just avoid the topic and stop talking to that person, only to end up saying ¨well, he's an argie¨. Lol, gj, who's butthurt here.

I'm not butthurt. I already said I'm ok saying we played a terrible first half (and that we played a lot better in the second half). You didn't even watch the game so your opinion is kinda meh. But you also played like shit + you needed to rob in order to win, so considering that, who are you to talk shit to us? What can you brag?

And I won't deny that our group is easy, but so is yours. Mexico is shit just like Nigeria, Iran is shit just like Cameroon, and Bosnia and Croatia are pretty good. It's impossible to deny that. Don't be a freaking hypocrite.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm on the cellphone, I'm not gonna make a wall text to explain what is widely accepted. If you ask for anyone, he will say for you which group is the easiest.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Who the fuck is talking about that?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Both groups are weak, not sure what you're arguing about
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Who the fuck is talking about that?
You said I lose the argument and I'm saying that I just don't want to discuss.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I say we just park the bus in the second half. We sort of transitioned and created some more chances than Ghana, despite them threatening more than us after the early goal. But I don't care about style points, I care about real points...just park it.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You guys don't take Mexico seriously.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You said I lose the argument and I'm saying that I just don't want to discuss.
You don't want to cause you lost.

I say we just park the bus in the second half. We sort of transitioned and created some more chances than Ghana, despite them threatening more than us after the early goal. But I don't care about style points, I care about real points...just park it.
Eh, I dunno. It's hard to just park the bus. 45 minutes letting yourself cornered? Good luck. The best you could do actually is try to slow the pace of the match, control the ball side to side. Parking the bus would just backfire.

You guys don't take Mexico seriously.
Mexico doesn't take Mexico seriously.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
US inability to properly pass the ball is starting to annoy me.

Time is really money for Americans. So fast. XD
I'm enjoying USA so far, I like objective teams.
Sports teams can not be objective.

I'm not butthurt.
Be that as it may, you're acting pretty butthurt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top